Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I'm at a wedding that day (well, the wedding is on the Friday, but we are all staying over).

We'll have to work out when our first 76/77 for the new season will be
Old 22-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I've kinda placed October 3rd, West Brom home, as a 70's possible
Old 22-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
We watched the 1st half
Yes, I kinda remember, Wilbraham, Jose Baxter and a young winger who we signed from Lewes, then sank without trace scoring..

Then there was vague recollections of Live Bands and mirrors and you me & civ being wankered
Old 22-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Big-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad the was no summer bimble
Old 22-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Keeping The Faith

Next Saturday will be kind of a bimble- a 70's on tour day!
Old 22-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Big-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cant do it - Bloody working!!
Old 23-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Next Saturday will be kind of a bimble- a 70's on tour day!
I was thinking "what have i missed?" then realised thats the Lewes game! Where does the time go!?
Old 23-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Keeping The Faith

Pre-season is flying by
Old 23-07-2015, 12:05 PM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it a 3pm kick-off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.
Old 23-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

Yes, I think so..
Old 31-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
I can't go tomorrow now- wife has to work and bringing the kids along doesn't have the same appeal.
Old 31-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Keeping The Faith

I have to cry off too, have been off work for the past 2 days, due to flu/chest infection and feel dog rough..

I don't think a gallon of cider would aide my recovery- well it would do in the short term I guess!

Hopefully set a 70's drink soon, 5 years come October
Old 31-07-2015, 06:05 PM

Mr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Statto came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Typical, I get permission off Mrs Statto to go (think she's probably sick of the sight of me after spending all week together in Spain) & you lot all bale out!

Quote:
Being the first team to beat them there will never go away, it's like taking the virginity of someone you don't like's sister, just so you can rub it in their face.
Old 31-07-2015, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Have you seen that it's now a 12:45 kick-off? Potential for much messiness

Quote:
Old 31-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

Hmm, that's very interesting and kinda settles it!

70's 5th Birthday, 3rd October
Old 01-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Statto View Post
Have you seen that it's now a 12:45 kick-off? Potential for much messiness
Brilliant.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Dear 70's Gang - Its my Birthday on 16th Aug and we are at home - If anybody wants to join me for a pint or 2 I will be in the Pawsons early doors and then Crystals for a short while pre match
Old 16-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Well?
Old 16-09-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
Well?
Yes, well indeed - I've got this pencilled in on the calendar, I've got permission from Mrs Statto, I've even got a liver preparation evening set up the night before (leaving do for my old manager)

Quote:
Old 16-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Brahms and List

I'm all set too- already booket this date on calander as a night out.