Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
My girlfriend had a potentially cancerous mole. Was all very stressful. Paid to get it whipped out at a private clinic rather than wait for the NHS (as much as I love them).

Kept chasing for the results. Eventually the receptionist said they were in but she wasn't allowed to give them out, and we had to wait for a consultant to get in touch. It took a further 24 hours to find out that she had the all clear.

It was all very stressful, but I think it's standard procedure to not give test results out over the phone.
Bit kinky.

Did you see Max Mosley in there?

Cricket wanker.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:50 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I became too dependant on alcohol and decided to detox, I had to take librium including the injections and group therapy ect..........
I chose sobriety and have not had a drink for 4 months, I had a blood test before the detox and had some inflammation on my liver which is to be expected as I started drinking at age 15, also my doctor said that I must have a good liver considering the abuse I've put it through.
I now go to the gym 5 days a week for proper workouts and feel so strong fit and healthy, I'm so happy now and really am enjoying my life without alcohol.
Yesterday I went and had a blood test just to make sure all is well.
I had the blood test at 10am and my doctor contacted me at 5pm which I think was bloody quick, he's told me now that my liver inflammation has worsened and I am going in to see him on Tuesday for a chat and some more tests.
I'm now confused, worried and upset about this yet physically I feel great.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:02 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
I became too dependant on alcohol (No you didn't)and decided to detox(No you didn't), I had to take librium(No you didn't) including the injections and group therapy ect..........
I chose sobriety (No you havn't) and have not had a drink for 4 months (yes you have, I had a blood test before the detox (No you didn't) and had some inflammation on my liver (No you didn't) which is to be expected as I started drinking at age 15(No you didn't), also my doctor said that I must have a good liver considering the abuse I've put it through (No he didn't).
I now go to the gym 5 days a week (No you don't) for proper workouts and feel so strong fit and healthy, I'm so happy now and really am enjoying my life without alcohol (No you are not).
Yesterday I went and had a blood test just to make sure all is well(No you didn't).
I had the blood test at 10am(No you didn't) and my doctor contacted me at 5pm(No he didn't) which I think was bloody quick(No you didn't), he's told me now that my liver inflammation has worsened and I am going in to see him on Tuesday for a chat and some more tests
I'm now confused, worried and upset about this yet physically I feel great.
All the best Gary re Tuesday and fingers crossed all is okay.

Congratulations on what you have achieved so far and keep it up. Having been a heavy smoker I gave up the evil weed about the same time as you gave up drinking and despite some current personal pressures have so far managed to hang in there. Hopefully both of us will continue to do well conquering our vices.
Old 20-07-2019, 07:40 PM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
All the best Gary re Tuesday and fingers crossed all is okay.

Congratulations on what you have achieved so far and keep it up. Having been a heavy smoker I gave up the evil weed about the same time as you gave up drinking and despite some current personal pressures have so far managed to hang in there. Hopefully both of us will continue to do well conquering our vices.
What are the bits in red about or is this going way over my head?
Old 20-07-2019, 07:42 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
What are the bits in red about or is this going way over my head?
Garronrav always contradicts what I say so it is my tit for tat response.
Old 20-07-2019, 08:47 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Garronrav always contradicts what I say so it is my tit for tat response.
No I don't
No it's not
Old 20-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
^^^^
Old 20-07-2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
^^^^
¥¥¥¥
Old 20-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
..and yen and yuan again...
Old 20-07-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
^^^^
Don't encourage him
Old 20-07-2019, 10:18 PM

^^^^
Old 21-07-2019, 03:56 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
^^^^
¥¥¥¥
Old 21-07-2019, 06:10 AM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Might be too many red blood cells.
Old 21-07-2019, 06:24 AM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One word, Ebola, or 3 if you count one word and Ebola.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matayusgiovanni View Post
One word, Ebola, or 3 if you count one word and Ebola.
Only if we can get him on the cheap and a short term contract.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:13 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Just a quick update.

They did find something (nodules on the lung), which is why receptionist wouldn’t tell me. They told me I needed a follow up xray in two months.

Was bricking it a bit but the results came back today and were ok.

Suffice to say googling is not your friend when looking up medical stuff...
Old 05-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation

Good news of a sort ; glad to hear it's ok.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-09-2019, 06:16 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

Good news of a sort ; glad to hear it's ok.
Cheers Maz!
Old 05-09-2019, 06:33 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Just a quick update.

They did find something (nodules on the lung), which is why receptionist wouldn’t tell me. They told me I needed a follow up xray in two months.

Was bricking it a bit but the results came back today and were ok.

Suffice to say googling is not your friend when looking up medical stuff...
Good news mate. Glad all is well.

Hope them pesky nodules won't stop you bellowing "Blairite Scum" at reselection meetings.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Good news mate. Glad all is well.

Hope them pesky nodules won't stop you bellowing "Blairite Scum" at reselection meetings.