Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 06:36 PM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I also echoed your thoughts previously and got shot down on here.
Personally i would say due to his injury we should try initially for a year long loan with an agreed fee to sign permantetly if all is well, i am sure coming back to a club along with fans that make him feel wanted is just the tonic he needs to find his confidence again.
And if WZ can be persuaded to sign an extension contract, and to team him up with Bolasie again could be just what CPFC need as a springboard to progress to the next level. The only concern will be, under a new manager now will they be willing to loan him out? but no doubt he will want his own group so you never know.
Yeah wouldn't be against a loan with an option to buy at a reasonable price although I suspect Everton might well be looking for more of their money back right away?
Old 01-06-2018, 06:48 PM

CaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
I agree he is not the Yala we saw anymore, but I'd still take this Yala over Townsend. Much more my sort of winger.
Really? For some reason Townsend is underrated by far too much of our fanbase. My criticism of him is a wish he would add a few more assists and goals per season, but then that same criticism fitted Bolasie too. Townsend works his socks off, from start to finish in every game. His engine never stops, he gets us moving and he enables the likes of Wilf and RLC last season to have more time and space.

Yannick was exciting, no doubt about it. The fact is defenders didn't know what he was gonna do because I don't think he knew. But you have to put things in perspective. His last season with us, he picked up the injury at Stoke in December and when he came back, he never looked match fit, interested of the player he used to be. Even in the cup final I and others I know felt he looked disinterested. The fact is, I think his head was already at Everton. He said himself in an interview ages ago that friends at Everton tried to get him to go there the previous summer, and so I have no doubt it was already planned.

He has gone to Everton, had a horrendous injury and is a shell of his former self. We loved Yannick because re rescued him from Bristol reserves and he rescued us from a potential relegation season and helped deliver promotion and then survival. We were attached to him, like with Wilf, so we excused the errors and lack of end product. He was never going to get that compassion elsewhere, neither would Wilf if he left in my opinion.

But the fact is, when we sold Yannick we sold a player who was exciting on the eye and at times exhilarating, but had very little end product when it counted. Now he is older, weakened by a serious injury and has not improved as a player, so why would we want him back? He would be like when we resigned David Hopkin, just a shell of the once fan favourite. Had we gone down, then it would be a better option, but in the Prem, we need to look for better.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:49 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Offer them £10m and see what they say. Either that or £20m + Benteke.
Am I reading that right!

Friday drinks starting early

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 01-06-2018, 07:05 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I donít think we should sign him back. Thought he was great for us but my gut feeling is this isnít the one for us. He would be an expensive risk. They will not let him go cheaply imo.

I think he will train hard and come good for them next s again and win the fans over.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:06 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
Really? For some reason Townsend is underrated by far too much of our fanbase. My criticism of him is a wish he would add a few more assists and goals per season, but then that same criticism fitted Bolasie too. Townsend works his socks off, from start to finish in every game. His engine never stops, he gets us moving and he enables the likes of Wilf and RLC last season to have more time and space.

Yannick was exciting, no doubt about it. The fact is defenders didn't know what he was gonna do because I don't think he knew. But you have to put things in perspective. His last season with us, he picked up the injury at Stoke in December and when he came back, he never looked match fit, interested of the player he used to be. Even in the cup final I and others I know felt he looked disinterested. The fact is, I think his head was already at Everton. He said himself in an interview ages ago that friends at Everton tried to get him to go there the previous summer, and so I have no doubt it was already planned.

He has gone to Everton, had a horrendous injury and is a shell of his former self. We loved Yannick because re rescued him from Bristol reserves and he rescued us from a potential relegation season and helped deliver promotion and then survival. We were attached to him, like with Wilf, so we excused the errors and lack of end product. He was never going to get that compassion elsewhere, neither would Wilf if he left in my opinion.

But the fact is, when we sold Yannick we sold a player who was exciting on the eye and at times exhilarating, but had very little end product when it counted. Now he is older, weakened by a serious injury and has not improved as a player, so why would we want him back? He would be like when we resigned David Hopkin, just a shell of the once fan favourite. Had we gone down, then it would be a better option, but in the Prem, we need to look for better.
l agree with all of this post.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Yep spot on Tho 12M +Benteke sounds better.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 01-06-2018, 07:52 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And thatís why I donít come on here much anymore. So many clueless fans
Old 01-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Chill out you doughnut, it's a joke
Old 01-06-2018, 08:02 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
I read £80k a week for another 3 years (above says £90k) either way at 29 now and being a player that relies on pace, agility but having suffered an incredibly serious injury, factor in any transfer fee too and it's a hard no from me
Same reasoning for me. If we are to bring in someone on that kind of money we need someone younger anyway
Old 01-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Lighten up mate FFS
Old 01-06-2018, 09:50 PM

Palacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacebear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nope, not for me. He is part of our history, but should not be part of our future.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:52 PM

Twiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I miss him.... but think you are right...
Old 01-06-2018, 10:01 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
It is said ''never go back'' and whoever said it is right.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:04 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Leave Bolasie where he is no longer our player.
yeah we had some goods times and some bad times he got the money move he wanted. Let’s go and buy a player who can maybe score and assist in the premier league On a regular basis and is at least 4 years younger
Old 01-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
It is said ''never go back'' and whoever said it is right.
If that was true then Zaha wouldn't be with us now, nor would Coppell have saved us back in the day. It's only a game of football.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:35 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Feel kinda sorry for Yannick....he was exciting when he was with us...least his unpredictability and Wilf's brilliance made us that way...he did leave as a bit of a wanker but we got top dosh for him.....bad injury and, and, as has been mentioned, older and ...well ...at the very least not up to prem speed....also a multi millionaire just by sitting on his arse at Everton....i'm feeling a little less sorry for him now....YB is the past.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:47 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
routledge
Old 02-06-2018, 12:36 AM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd have Yannick back if it was a loan with option to buy for a lot less than what we sold him for.
Won't be happening though as Everton will want close to what they paid for him.

We need someone younger anyway.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't we spend all our money on Moses instead, tell him he can play up top with Wilf
Old 02-06-2018, 09:29 AM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Nope.

I think he will struggle after that bad injury.
Closed Thread