Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:53 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
what we need to do in the January transfer window

We need to sign at least 2 players that will have an immediate impact on the first team , it's stating the bleeding obvious but we desperately need a striker that is currently hitting the back of the net , could be from abroad, the championship or even a gamble on a player further down the league as long as he is currently hitting the goals ,
Secondly we need goals from midfield ( Bradley Dack at Blackburn has around 25 goals from around 55 games ) not sure if we could prise him away but he is what we need .
Not sure what we will get ( our recruitment team don't fill me with hope ) but they should be working their arses off to bring in at least 2 players in these positions
Of course what we want and what we get are 2 different things but we can't sit back and do nothing .
Old 09-12-2018, 10:11 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Today’s Sun is linking us with victor Moses for 12 million
Old 09-12-2018, 10:17 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
Not sure if true but shows the limited levels of our recruitment if so.

Moses was deployed successfully as a right wing back at Chelsea, he struggled as an out and winger.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:18 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Padrino View Post
That would be good business if true. Trouble is how he would fit into Roy’s team. Surely as a wider midfielder where McArthur is currently playing?

Think he would be a better option up top at the moment that Townsend certainly.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:18 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Not sure if true but shows the limited levels of our recruitment if so.

Moses was deployed successfully as a right wing back at Chelsea, he struggled as an out and winger.
Really? How do his goals and assists tally in the PL compare to Andros?
Old 09-12-2018, 10:20 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
We need a decent striker and a decent central midfielder. Possibly also a right back, but that can probably wait.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:21 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Relegation is a serious possibility if we don't recruit right in January. We need impact but we need to be progressive in our recruitment.

It entirely depends on who the manager is and what system is implemented. Mitrovic would have been perfect, we need a new number 9 who works hard and can work with Townsend and Zaha. Another winger as well who can add a different option or run at tired legs. Lookman or Watkins would be good fits here I feel.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Relegation is a serious possibility if we don't recruit right in January. We need impact but we need to be progressive in our recruitment.

It entirely depends on who the manager is and what system is implemented. Mitrovic would have been perfect, we need a new number 9 who works hard and can work with Townsend and Zaha. Another winger as well who can add a different option or run at tired legs. Lookman or Watkins would be good fits here I feel.
Lookman would be a very good option but i think RB Leipzig are prepared to offer about £20m for him.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:27 AM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jermaine Defoe
Old 09-12-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8 CWEED View Post
Jermaine Defoe
Christian Benteke has scored a PL goal more recently than Defoe. He also only has 1 less in last 18 months.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:43 AM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hear what you’re saying, but we create so many chances. Just need a goal poacher to put them away. I’m sure he’d be rather cheap too
Old 09-12-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8 CWEED View Post
I hear what you’re saying, but we create so many chances. Just need a goal poacher to put them away. I’m sure he’d be rather cheap too
He’s on over £100k a week and they would probably want a loan fee too. He will not be cheap.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:56 AM

I would like El Hadaddi. He is on a free transfer in the summer so get him signed up like we did with Guaita and then offer a couple of million to get him in January.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
£12m for Moses is great value
£20m for lookman would be a good investment, as we’ll lose Wilf soon.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:44 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
£12m for Moses is great value
£20m for lookman would be a good investment, as we’ll lose Wilf soon.
I'd rather have Eze from QPR, think he'll be a massive player in the next few seasons.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:54 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Moses would be a great signing. Perfect for the wide roles in Hodgson's system.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:40 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Moses would be a great signing. Perfect for the wide roles in Hodgson's system.
But that would mean Hodgson is still here. Think Moses is better than Townsend so wouldn’t say no at all.

We need a striker. We need a winger. And argue we need another centre back
Old 09-12-2018, 01:40 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
But that would mean Hodgson is still here. Think Moses is better than Townsend so wouldn’t say no at all.

We need a striker. We need a winger. And argue we need another centre back
And box to box midfileder who can score - Billing
Old 09-12-2018, 01:44 PM

white belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Ollie
We need to do exactly what we should have done in any of the last 3 or 4 windows....Sign a decent Striker.

We also need depth. Another winger preferably
Old 09-12-2018, 02:01 PM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I'd rather have Eze from QPR, think he'll be a massive player in the next few seasons.
Think we should definitely go in for him, even if it's to return to QPR on loan. This lad will be an England player one day