Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-12-2018, 07:28 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Dec 21/22/23

Wolves v Liverpool to kick off preceedings tonight.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 21-12-2018, 08:00 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
****s me off just how shit Wolves were against us. And Watford for that matter. And ******* Bournemouth.

We should be cruising to a top 7 finish this season, we really should.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:04 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
****s me off just how shit Wolves were against us. And Watford for that matter. And ******* Bournemouth.

We should be cruising to a top 7 finish this season, we really should.
I agree.
Me and the boy were at the Wolves game and I'm still buggered if I know how we lost to them c*nts.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:10 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Don’t like the paleness of Wolves kit. Orange is orange god damn it! Not this anemic imposter.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 21-12-2018, 08:12 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Having said that, I take joy in any Scousepool defeat, Brighton beating them excepted.

*9-0 survivor.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:12 PM

Liverpool will open them up sooner rather than later I reckon. Ghosting past their defenders a little too easily.

- John Peel
Old 21-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wolves definitely setting up for the ol' "counter attack at home" routine. It's funny this division, a team can do that for about 2 to 3 seasons when they come up and then suddenly, you can't anymore.
ref: Crystal Palace FC
Old 21-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Lovren is awful.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:35 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Salah just scored..
Old 21-12-2018, 08:39 PM

His finish was sublime

- John Peel
Old 21-12-2018, 08:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Wolves definitely setting up for the ol' "counter attack at home" routine. It's funny this division, a team can do that for about 2 to 3 seasons when they come up and then suddenly, you can't anymore.
ref: Crystal Palace FC
You can always do it against the likes of Liverpool.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:06 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pre-match we were treated to the incomprehensible Carragher in conversation with the even more incomprehensible Dalglish

Had to put subtitles on
It is five!
Old 21-12-2018, 09:06 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
The whole thing is just a sycophantic Liverpool wankfest. I've turned the sound off.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
The whole thing is just a sycophantic Liverpool wankfest. I've turned the sound off.
Eh?
Old 21-12-2018, 09:30 PM

2-0. Well that’s it. Liverpool just have that assurance of a club that will be there or there abouts at the end.

- John Peel
Old 21-12-2018, 09:48 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
**** off Carraggher. Just because Roy got a hard time at Liverpool, means we're gpoin roll over at City? FFS
Old 21-12-2018, 09:56 PM

Klopp ****
Old 21-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
One of the Wolves player took of his shirt and had a man bra LOL
Old 21-12-2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
One of the Wolves player took of his shirt and had a man bra LOL
Transgenderist!
Old 22-12-2018, 09:29 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Cardiff to beat Moan U is almost nailed on today