Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-01-2019, 06:51 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Rumours that probably don't deserve their own thread

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Patrick Herrmann

Southampton seems more likely, but £4m would be a good investment in an area we need depth in. Would be cheaper than Moses in both outlay and wages, so we might prefer this if it gives us more for a striker.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:53 PM
คุณพูดภาษาไทยได้ไหม

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

John Obi Mikel
Old 14-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
You know lanky Gill down the road....small hands and orange hair....married to Tottenham Dave ?

Well, she’s been done for not having a television licence.

Not sure I believe it myself, but Fat Terry said it was true.
Old 14-01-2019, 03:54 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mikel?? Another defensive midfielder? How old is he now? 33-34??
Old 14-01-2019, 04:00 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
You know lanky Gill down the road....small hands and orange hair....married to Tottenham Dave ?

You must spread etc. etc.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:01 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Riedewald to 'Boro. Makes about as much sense as BoJo defecting to the Greens.

Werner Herzog
Old 14-01-2019, 04:15 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
31, unbelievably...
Old 14-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
31, unbelievably...
I would like to see proof of that as he has been around for about 20 years.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:38 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wages must be massive? Unless he comes on a strict pay-as-you play deal, better stay clear
Old 14-01-2019, 05:19 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Old 16-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Marouane Fellaini

I was going to make a thread but then I saw what their source is

"Crystal Palace have entered the race for the 6ft 4in midfielder according to the bookies as a number of clubs are linked with the Belgian."

I would love it to be true.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:50 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
He'd be the second best Marouane we've ever had
Old 16-01-2019, 01:07 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post

Can Dave do a job up front? How much does Levy want for him?
Old 16-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
Marouane Fellaini

"Crystal Palace have entered the race for the 6ft 4in midfielder according to the bookies as a number of clubs are linked with the Belgian."

That would actually be a great signing.
Old 16-01-2019, 05:13 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Marouane Fellaini

Can't stand him!
Old 16-01-2019, 07:35 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
15m? 31 years old. Can't get in the Manure team? They must have seen us coming

That would be like us getting 8m for Punch
Old 16-01-2019, 08:20 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Herrmann is a good deal for only 4M.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 16-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Marouane Fellaini

Good God, no thanks
Old 16-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Marouane Fellaini

For the right money, it would be a great signing on a 2.5 year deal.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:44 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
For the right money, it would be a great signing on a 2.5 year deal.
There's your problem