Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-01-2019, 02:39 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wright+Bright View Post
Disappointed we’re supporting a club run by such scumbags. What the Orson’s have done to that club is horrendous.
Iknow thing are not that Wells up there and haven't for some time but Orsons? I share peoples sentiments about the Oystons though.

There but for the grace of go CPFC...

I think Nya will do well up there
Old 11-01-2019, 03:00 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very good level for him and should give us an idea about what he might become
Old 11-01-2019, 03:23 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
As an aside, Puncheon, Mutch, Williams and now Kirby, perhaps we need one central player in.
Still only 11 minutes of PL playing time in the first half of the season there.

IF we are moving more to the 4-3-3 or at least Andros Wilf and a striker playing then we have Luka, Kouyate, McArthur, Meyer, Riedewald for the 3 spots.

We might get one but i can see an argument for not doing so too.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:30 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Still only 11 minutes of PL playing time in the first half of the season there.

IF we are moving more to the 4-3-3 or at least Andros Wilf and a striker playing then we have Luka, Kouyate, McArthur, Meyer, Riedewald for the 3 spots.

We might get one but i can see an argument for not doing so too.
And Schlupp can fill in there as well
Old 11-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
What until we have nobody on the bench?
We only need someone who can play 10 minutes.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:31 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Good luck Nya!! Always looked to have something about him. Would love to hear Woosie's take on him.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:34 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
Like that move. League One for an 18 year old is good. He'll come up against some good players but bruisers too. Hopefully he comes back closer to being able to claim a first team squad place.
No player that we've sent on loan in the last 20 years has come back to play regularly for us
Old 12-01-2019, 09:05 AM

old traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold traf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
No player that we've sent on loan in the last 20 years has come back to play regularly for us
Now might be the time we end the drought, who knows?
Old 12-01-2019, 09:21 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
So do we let them play within their age groups in a familiar surrounding or test them with senior football at another club where they will be tested mentally and physically?
Old 12-01-2019, 09:28 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's actually quite rare that Palace loan out young players to League One level. Normally they go into non-league or L2, so it must mean that the talent is there. If he gets to play and grow then maybe, just maybe there's a future for him at Palace but he should be quite impressive
Old 12-01-2019, 01:05 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
So do we let them play within their age groups in a familiar surrounding or test them with senior football at another club where they will be tested mentally and physically?
I'm not saying don't loan him out, if course it's better for him as more competitive, I'm just saying we've never loaned a player out that has come back to play for us. We loan them out and never see them again
Old 12-01-2019, 02:27 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Hoping he gets a few minutes today.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:23 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Unused sub today
Old 12-01-2019, 10:04 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not saying don't loan him out, if course it's better for him as more competitive, I'm just saying we've never loaned a player out that has come back to play for us. We loan them out and never see them again
Salako?! Point taken that was 20 something years ago!

Should have loaned out Collymore!
Old 13-01-2019, 07:29 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
All the best Nya, hopefully gets plenty of games.
I doubt it. We've had quite a few players out on loan recently who never seem to get any game time and this loan sounds a bit too high for Kirby. Lumeka just got recalled from Leyton Orient for this reason and Inniss rarely gets any time for Dundee.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:06 AM

cowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowcowlin87 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I doubt it. We've had quite a few players out on loan recently who never seem to get any game time and this loan sounds a bit too high for Kirby. Lumeka just got recalled from Leyton Orient for this reason and Inniss rarely gets any time for Dundee.

The difference being that none of those had been a wc winner in the age groups and been quite so highly thought of as Kirby. They are doing well though and have some experience in midfield so he won’t come back having started 20 games. He definitely won’t play for the first couple of weeks but I hope he will start to get some game time as the season wears on.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowlin87 View Post
The difference being that none of those had been a wc winner in the age groups and been quite so highly thought of as Kirby. They are doing well though and have some experience in midfield so he won’t come back having started 20 games. He definitely won’t play for the first couple of weeks but I hope he will start to get some game time as the season wears on.
I hope you're right but I can't help but feel it's too high a level, for example is he better than KaiKai at this stage who has struggled at League 1 level.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
Good luck Nya!! Always looked to have something about him. Would love to hear Woosie's take on him.
I'll be honest, I don't see what the fuss is about. He doesn't seem to have an outstanding attribute for me, he just things in a neat and tidy manner. If he hadn't been injured then Luke Dreher would be ahead of him for me.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong and if I am I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong, but I'm just really not sure why he's so highly rated by some.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 13-01-2019, 12:43 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
I'll be honest, I don't see what the fuss is about. He doesn't seem to have an outstanding attribute for me, he just things in a neat and tidy manner. If he hadn't been injured then Luke Dreher would be ahead of him for me.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong and if I am I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong, but I'm just really not sure why he's so highly rated by some.
Interesting, but his England credentials are promising and without a decent loan out to secure senior football experience, we will never know. How is luke coming along following his return from injury?
Old 13-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Interesting, but his England credentials are promising and without a decent loan out to secure senior football experience, we will never know. How is luke coming along following his return from injury?
I totally agree and support a loan, I think it is important and we need more of the 23s to go out.

Dreher got injured again in the last U23 game, got a kick at the end of the game - not related to previous injuries. Not sure how long he is out for.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end