Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 10-02-2019, 02:26 PM

white belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Olliewhite belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
You've never seen Nya Kirby play have you?
Iíve probably watched him around 4/5 times, your honour
Old 10-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
So blunt!
Old 11-02-2019, 05:53 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
So blunt!
Overly.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:37 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
I dont know, id think having to fight for a place at somewhere you can actually get a look in would be excellent for his career, cant see who we are dropping in the first team or the bench just to hand a spot to someone based on age alone. If he is actually good enough right now then fine but if he is then he should be able to claim a spot in a Blackpool side first and gain the experience and confidence from overcoming that hurdle
Old 11-02-2019, 10:44 AM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Presumably Hodgson and the Blackpool management have ?
Old 12-02-2019, 02:06 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Ive never been impressed when watching him in the u23s or in friendlies with the first team.
Old 13-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Came on in the 90th minute last night. Character building...
Old 13-02-2019, 03:58 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Came on in the 90th minute last night. Character building...
To be fair Blackpool are on a decent run and probably don't want to change the team much
Old 13-02-2019, 04:00 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No good?
Old 13-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by white View Post
Iíve probably watched him around 4/5 times, your honour
I ought to apologise for my post. I'm so used to people who have never seen our academy players play say they should be starting or playing regularly.

Re Kirby, IMO he's not good enough for our first team yet (and I don't think he ever will be, but I'm prepared to be wrong).

Out of those who people suggest should be involved, saying give Kirby a go is one of the less stupid shouts as he is closer to being good enough than other players people have suggested.

That said, for me, he's not good enough. Others may well disagree and are entitled to do so of course.

The fact he came from Spurs helped him get into the England youth set-up. Obviously it's not the sole reason but I have no doubt it was a factor.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 13-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I ought to apologise for my post. I'm so used to people who have never seen our academy players play say they should be starting or playing regularly.

Re Kirby, IMO he's not good enough for our first team yet (and I don't think he ever will be, but I'm prepared to be wrong).

Out of those who people suggest should be involved, saying give Kirby a go is one of the less stupid shouts as he is closer to being good enough than other players people have suggested.

That said, for me, he's not good enough. Others may well disagree and are entitled to do so of course.

The fact he came from Spurs helped him get into the England youth set-up. Obviously it's not the sole reason but I have no doubt it was a factor.
I try to watch every game when it is streamed and have to admit Nya never really stands out. Lumeka does, in fits and starts, as does Kian Flanagan..as for the rest there would be no one you think should be given a start at the moment.

Conversely,I don't remember AWB standing out that much either,so I will be entirely happy to be wrong.....again.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 13-02-2019, 08:29 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Ive never been impressed when watching him in the u23s or in friendlies with the first team.
This. Things could certainly change but I haven't seen anything to suggest he will make it in the Premier League.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:18 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I try to watch every game when it is streamed and have to admit Nya never really stands out. Lumeka does, in fits and starts, as does Kian Flanagan..as for the rest there would be no one you think should be given a start at the moment.

Conversely,I don't remember AWB standing out that much either,so I will be entirely happy to be wrong.....again.
I've seen interviews with John McEnroe and Michael Vaughan. Both said that when they are looking for real talent they are often searching for something that maybe most of the public will miss. They both talked about seeing one shot, or an certain attitude, or the way someone holds themselves. In both cases they were talking about younger teenagers and obviously not football but it is interesting how their perspective differs from ours.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Starting today at Charlton, with Jonny W on the other side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 16-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Starting today at Charlton, with Jonny W on the other side.
Just seen that, both subbed off at the same time. Good to see him get a run out. Maybe MFBias was right after all
Old 16-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Journo I know who covered the game said this:

"He was a bit of a handful in the opening half hour. Quiet after that but Charlton had Blackpool pretty hemmed in"

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 18-02-2019, 02:35 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Impressed thier manager apparently. Well, according to the article we just put on our website anyway.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 18-02-2019, 03:36 PM

no comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Personally wondered if he was brought in specifically to counter JW, as they are presumably pretty familiar with each other. See if he holds his place.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:34 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I've seen interviews with John McEnroe and Michael Vaughan. Both said that when they are looking for real talent they are often searching for something that maybe most of the public will miss. They both talked about seeing one shot, or an certain attitude, or the way someone holds themselves. In both cases they were talking about younger teenagers and obviously not football but it is interesting how their perspective differs from ours.
John McEnroe talks a lot of sense.

I think with Nya he does stand out in U23, but not in a flashy way, but more in the functional way unnoticed by most, a bit like Cabeye was in the first team. He's more of a cog player, needed for teamplay. England setup seem to have rated this.

This biggest question about him will be the physical side. Hence Mark Bright, who I believe sets up these loans, wants him to rough it up north for the winter. I'd imagine he is struggling initially amoung the men, and won't have it easy in training nor matches.

If he can hold his own, he has quality to progress. The signs are he's on a slow upward trajectory on this loan out. Best of luck to him.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:19 PM

Dannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDannyzz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Did you think AWB would be good enough, Woosie?