Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 08-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
And with that comment you obviously didnt watch it either
You're wrong, again, I did watch it. Pierrick, Lumeka, Flanagan, Woods & Street all looked better than him.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Curbing my enthusiasm

TheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betrayTheExpatEagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
To be fair I think he realised hed messed up (maybe with agent encouragement) and wanted to come back before the start of the season but by then we had no room in the squad for him. After the clear out he has come back on less money and is apparently one of the most popular players with Roy and the team because of his positive, fun, upbeat attitude. Cant say I thought it was a great January signing but he does seem to fit so overall probably a positive
Sako is on the same money as he was last year, apparently.