Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-01-2019, 10:04 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Will go Newcastle I reckon
Old 13-01-2019, 10:21 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Will go Newcastle I reckon

I very much doubt that. Didnít he essentially go on strike there to get out of the club?
Old 13-01-2019, 10:23 PM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's a yes from me!
Old 13-01-2019, 10:28 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
What would be the point?

Hardly building for the future and would cost us a fortune.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:44 PM

norwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betraynorwoodeagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
What would be the point?

Some people ask the same of Juve and their policy of signing players who are out of contract.

I agree he's not for the future but could/would make a difference for the rest of this season.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:59 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
What would be the point?

Because football is about the present as well as the future. You canít have a team full of prospects. You need to look after the present and build for the future. Cabaye would definitely improve our present.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Nah, water under the bridge, lengthy period away from top flight football, getting older, high wages etc etc
Old 13-01-2019, 11:01 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He used to play in Dubai, I don’t know why
Now he plays in red and blue, Yohan Cabaye,
Scoring goals for fun and I know why
Hey hey,
Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye, Yohan Cabaye
Old 13-01-2019, 11:06 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Depends whether he has kept his fitness - he is one of my favourite ever Palace players and, if fit, could make a difference. That’s what my heart says anyway. My head says give Meyer some more time and we will have a much better option for next season. My heart is just a complicated pump.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:07 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No thanks. Not what we need at this time. An attacking midfielder, please (although unlikely to happen).
Old 13-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
What would be the point?

Hodgson is barely building for the future so we might as wel bin him off too then?
Old 13-01-2019, 11:13 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Blimey YES!! short term deal, bit of a mentor for young Meyer too.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:15 PM

David Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fineDavid Bailey is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Come home Yohan
Old 13-01-2019, 11:34 PM

chris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever saychris12164 is saying so much more than just words could ever say
It’s got Newcastle written all over it.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:03 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
I'd have loved him to stay on this season but taking him now, when it's likely that his fitness won't be up to the intensity of the PL is less appealing. Might be worth a pay as you play deal, maybe?
Old 14-01-2019, 12:24 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris12164 View Post
Itís got Newcastle written all over it.
I think alot of Newcastle fans are not fond of him based on how his departure went
Old 14-01-2019, 12:28 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
I think alot of Newcastle fans are not fond of him based on how his departure went
Can’t judge a whole fan base from twitter, but the ones talking about him there seem to love him.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Hodgson is barely building for the future so we might as wel bin him off too then?
No team at our level can build for the future, in terms of players.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:09 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
No team at our level can build for the future, in terms of players.

We can start by making AWB an offer he can't refuse.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:26 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
We can start by making AWB an offer he can't refuse.
Yep. Minimum 5 years

Yohan is a yes from subject to costs. On a free and the RIGHT money he’d be fantastic.

A bit of a spark we miss.

A good link with Meyer against the lesser teams ie.. perhaps Luka, Cabaye and Meyer against bottom half sides.

I’d have him on the bench against top 6 for example and have kouyate, Luka and jimmy start and do the leg work. Cabaye on for the last 30 to keep it solid in the midfield but have thay extra edge to find the pass as the game opens up.

Good option off the bench going into next season and closing games out, or killing off teams

Only for the right money though. Not so much if it’s prohibitive financially for other key targets. Or indeed if he’s too far from fitness