Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-01-2019, 09:50 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
We sell him, we'll drop like a stone. But we won't be able to hang on to him unfortunately.
Wilf has won less matches this season than we think and he has not been our top performer over the last few months. We also stayed up our first season without Wilf. I don't want him to go but don't subscribe to the idea that we're doomed the moment Wilf leaves, at least not if the money isn't squandered. And before some other positive-minded person chips in saying we will squander the money or fritter it on the new stand, I don't subscribe to that negativity either.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:52 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Ed Aarons so may have legs this one
Old 23-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would the deal be lucrative enough? Might as well earn the same money in South London.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:07 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
£220m from just Pulisic, Aubameyang and Dembele, they got the cash to burn

Rather he go there than score against us
Old 23-01-2019, 10:12 PM

steve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf should stay where he is. He would be wise to remember what happened last time.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve hail View Post
Wilf should stay where he is. He would be wise to remember what happened last time.
Perhaps he'd also be wise to remember we spend a solid 50% of each season being ******* dreadful and maybe he'd like to play some decent football at a higher level
Old 23-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
I have an awful feeling that the clear out so far this window is leading up to something.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:25 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC85 View Post
Nah. Not right now. Need him until the end of the season. Then maybe sell in the summer as it's inevitable he'll go sooner or later.
Nearly inevitable but not quite . Wouldn’t it be brilliant if he broke the trend and stopped . He would achieve the greatest ever palace player stature . Then at 30 or so he can have a year or two somewhere receiving mega money .
Old 23-01-2019, 10:26 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
I have an awful feeling that the clear out so far this window is leading up to something.
We are offloading deadwood in preparation of selling our best player?
Old 23-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
We are offloading deadwood in preparation of selling our best player?
No.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:29 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
If it were a choice between selling Wilf and keeping AWB I'm in the keep AWB camp.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:30 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
Cashing out the chips?
Old 23-01-2019, 10:31 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Nah just can't see Wilf settling in Germany. personally I think IF/when he moves he should move to Spain, think he'd like it here. Suspect he'll just end up moving to Spurs or Arsenal.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Dortmund have just collected £58M for a kid who was inconsistent and spent recent weeks on the bench

Bidding starts at £75M for Wilf

Or whatever the Club actually decide - rather than the fans - it's a business after all!

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 23-01-2019, 10:38 PM

fanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefanny farm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sadly the time will come for Wilf to move on to bigger and better. Wilf himself will surely want to be competing at a higher level i.e. competing at the top of the league as opposed to a relegation battle every year and Champions League football. He deserves that opportunity when ever it comes knocking as he has served our club well and we should all be pleased for him and wish him well. I personally would much rather him go abroad than him join another premier league club. Sadly we will struggle without him as he has carried us in a lot of games. Just think when was the last time Zaha had a quality striker to link up with or feed the ball into. I’m not counting Benteke as he has done nothing for the last 18 months. To answer my own question it was Probably Murray and yet we are still struggling to fill that void
Old 23-01-2019, 10:50 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of the stories is they want to buy him in the summer. Not take him now.

Can’t see us selling in January when in a dogfight.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:53 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Wilf has won less matches this season than we think and he has not been our top performer over the last few months. We also stayed up our first season without Wilf. I don't want him to go but don't subscribe to the idea that we're doomed the moment Wilf leaves, at least not if the money isn't squandered. And before some other positive-minded person chips in saying we will squander the money or fritter it on the new stand, I don't subscribe to that negativity either.
Would you say that you’re more confident that we’d spend the money well than squander it though? I see it as a complete 50/50, which aren’t good enough odds for me to feel anything other than jittery towards the prospect of selling Wilf.
Old 23-01-2019, 10:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
He won't be sold this window imo, but this summer is very likely
Old 23-01-2019, 10:58 PM

They still have Pulisic until the summer so summer wouldnt surprise me. Also wouldnt surprise me if they want to get a deal in place long before then.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:10 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's no way he's going now, the summer could well be different, Wilf is at his peak, age wise, contract wise and if he is ever to make a move it could well be the time.
Dortmund would be an interesting option with CL football and a fantastic stadium and following.
From our point a view things will be stark if he goes and relegation will most likely follow if not immediately, pretty soon after.

We just can't attract the players we need to realistically stay up season upon season, we haven't got the stadium or the financial muscle to compete with anyone in the premier league for the players we need, with Wilf we were lucky enough to produce a very good one and a very loyal one and our stay in the top flight right from its conception in that promotion year is pretty much down to him.

Obviously we'll have a bit of money to burn post Wilf but i'm afraid all the teams around us do so we'll be struggling big time until the inevitable happens frankly.
Wilf has been a joy to watch, our best ever player by a mile and we've been punching well above our weight with him in the team. We belong in the championship and thats where we are heading until such time as the next Wilf comes along but as we all know it could be a long long wait.