Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-07-2022, 11:36 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
That was the worst I've seen England play in a long time. Too many had off-days. Millie Bright the stand out player.

We'll need to be a whole lot better than that to have a chance of winning the thing.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:39 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders View Post
That was the worst I've seen England play in a long time. Too many had off-days. Millie Bright the stand out player.

We'll need to be a whole lot better than that to have a chance of winning the thing.
Do not disagree.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 07-07-2022, 11:01 AM

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
Enjoyed the game 1-0 was not a reflection of the game but i thought Austria defended well so getting the win was more important then the scoreline. Some very good football was played and with normal progress i think they can go on and win it.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:13 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
Enjoyed the game 1-0 was not a reflection of the game but i thought Austria defended well so getting the win was more important then the scoreline. Some very good football was played and with normal progress i think they can go on and win it.
No USA and home advantage you would expect this women’s team to at the very least make the final, anything less would be very poor

All the England women are now full time professionals, correct me if I’m wrong but not many of these other countries are anywhere near that level of investment.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
No USA and home advantage you would expect this women’s team to at the very least make the final, anything less would be very poor

All the England women are now full time professionals, correct me if I’m wrong but not many of these other countries are anywhere near that level of investment.
The other tops teams are all filled with full professionals; Spain, Germany, Holland, Sweden, etc. Austria has most of their squad playing in Germany.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Spain are the favourites, Germany are pretty similar to men’s football, even when they’re not the most talented they’re still a strong contender, the Dutch, French and a couple of those Scandinavian countries are all pretty good.

Unless the knockout draw is a piece of piss like it was for the men last year, we can’t be arrogant about reaching the final.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:36 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
Yep - any of those teams you've listed could win it.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:37 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Are there no highlights on anywhere? Fine if they can't be bothered to put any on tv, but they could at least stick some on iplayer or something.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 08-07-2022, 01:35 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Can I join in this Prediction Game where we can all pick 8 teams?

Can we call it - All Bases Covered ?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:33 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Are there no highlights on anywhere? Fine if they can't be bothered to put any on tv, but they could at least stick some on iplayer or something.
Think you can see highlights here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Norway will win on Monday
Old 08-07-2022, 05:46 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spain looking good now, lovely second goal v Finland
Old 08-07-2022, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Think you can see highlights here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Norway will win on Monday
I hope you're going to back that up on the Betting Masters thread Stig.

Good side Norway - but I think we'll edge it on Monday.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:57 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
I know they need to spread the games around the country but some of the venue choices are ridiculous e.g. France v Belgium at 8pm on a Thursday night in Rotherham.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:02 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Germany v Denmark this evening!

Waiting for those predictable "Harder, harder" social media comments - and also the big story is if Nadia Nadim will feature (article about how her father was killed by the taliban below) as she gets closer to her 100th cap...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Germany v Denmark this evening!

Waiting for those predictable "Harder, harder" social media comments - and also the big story is if Nadia Nadim will feature (article about how her father was killed by the taliban below) as she gets closer to her 100th cap...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The women's game is certainly one where the elite players can alter matches more than the men's. I think that might be Spain's undoing as they are missing their two best players now.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:26 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Germany looking good
Old 08-07-2022, 08:33 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Danish CF looks good
Old 08-07-2022, 09:23 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
I watched the wheelchair tennis at Wimbledon earlier. That was way more entertaining than this.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Bog Whoppit

Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Fen Eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Until female goalkeepers have the strength to stop a shot it’s just not worth watching that’s genuinely not Chauvinistic just a point of fact.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Spain and Germany (really enjoyed their game) both looking good. England need to improve a lot.

There is only cold comfort
To be found in the current climate
Inside a chaos of corruption
That chills the heart
We are deep in hot water
Drowning in a consumer economy