Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-01-2019, 07:09 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry View Post
The club is becoming like Hotel California
Old 26-01-2019, 07:09 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
I love that some people think we are not allowed to complain because other clubs are more shambolic than we are.

It's like someone isn't allowed to moan that they have tripe for dinner tonight because some other people have no food at all.

We can still moan if we are not happy, stop comparing us against other clubs. It isn't good enough for our club, screw Newcastle and anyone else.
You take your moaning very seriously indeed.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:13 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-01-2019, 07:18 PM

passenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry View Post
The club is becoming like Hotel California
Funny as f**k
Old 26-01-2019, 07:23 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
I think this shows the reach of our scouting network.

We've left no stone unturned to discover an exciting free agent who can bring something new to our team. Just who knows what this guy could do as a Palace player!

As I'm sure you'll all agree, going forward we've been crying out for new ideas, something to lift our attack. Dougie and Slimeball Moody have used their detailed analysis and hours of time spent watching football around the world, to discover a bloke who was mainly crap or unfit for Palace for the last 2 and a half years.

What an exhibition of how we've failed to progress our recruitment department in six years. Pathetic.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:26 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
I love that some people think we are not allowed to complain because other clubs are more shambolic than we are.

It's like someone isn't allowed to moan that they have tripe for dinner tonight because some other people have no food at all.

We can still moan if we are not happy, stop comparing us against other clubs. It isn't good enough for our club, screw Newcastle and anyone else.
What does moaning achieve?
Old 26-01-2019, 07:27 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
I think this shows the reach of our scouting network.

We've left no stone unturned to discover an exciting free agent who can bring something new to our team. Just who knows what this guy could do as a Palace player!

As I'm sure you'll all agree, going forward we've been crying out for new ideas, something to lift our attack. Dougie and Slimeball Moody have used their detailed analysis and hours of time spent watching football around the world, to discover a bloke who was mainly crap or unfit for Palace for the last 2 and a half years.

What an exhibition of how we've failed to progress our recruitment department in six years. Pathetic.
I think this shows our financial situation.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think this shows our financial situation.
If this is the situation of the 24th biggest earning club God help everyone else
Old 26-01-2019, 07:36 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Dougie's kids are going to eat well tonight.....
Old 26-01-2019, 07:38 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:

If he’s average then we haven’t lost much have we? still an upgrade on the bench over Puncheon

However If Sako is fit and confident he will win us games simple as that, match winners aren’t easy to find for free
Old 26-01-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
If heís average then we havenít lost much have we? still an upgrade on the bench over Puncheon

However If Sako is fit and confident he will win us games simple as that, match winners arenít easy to find for free
Except heís not free, we donít know what signing bonus we have paid or what weekly wage heís managed to get
Old 26-01-2019, 07:44 PM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redemptionday View Post
Don't get this signing at all.

Desperation with a chronic lack of imagination
Old 26-01-2019, 07:45 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Except heís not free, we donít know what signing bonus we have paid or what weekly wage heís managed to get
They are all well overpaid Iím afraid

I donít like it either but Iíve just accepted it now, itís this in the PL or being in the Championship selling all our best players to the likes of Wigan to pay the bills.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:47 PM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
If heís average then we havenít lost much have we? still an upgrade on the bench over Puncheon

However If Sako is fit and confident he will win us games simple as that, match winners arenít easy to find for free

Really? I seem to remember him having about 5 decent games for us the entire time he was here and the rest he was a fat, slow, useless pile of dung
Old 26-01-2019, 07:49 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Is he still fat?
Old 26-01-2019, 07:51 PM

srh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsrh came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by redemptionday View Post
Don't get this signing at all.
The club have zero money. There is zero cover for Zaha and Townsend. We sold/ loaned out all of our fringe players. We need a cheap solution.
Old 26-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Isn't this a discussion forum? Should we all come here and metaphorically fellate everything about the club?
What’s the verb for cunnilingus because I’d prefer that please?
Old 26-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kark View Post
Really? I seem to remember him having about 5 decent games for us the entire time he was here and the rest he was a fat, slow, useless pile of dung
According to the stats on Soccerbase he played 15 full gamesand scored 5. The thing is that we are creating chances we just need someone to convert them, surely out of Benteke, Wickham and Sako one of them must be able to find the net.

Last edited by minch1; 26-01-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDirewolf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So we should have kept the fringe players instead of getting in another fringe player.

I'd have preferred to have given the job to Kaikai. Seeing him in pre-season I think he deserved a chance.

Note: Yeah, it was pre-season and the same games that Benteke looked pants in.
In the few games that he looked good last season Sako was miles ahead of Kaikai - that’s good enough for me.
Old 26-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Significant Udder

Quote:
I used the verb that I did because of the men involved in running the club. However if those men transition you can cunnilingue them.
You learn something new every day.