Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-07-2001, 01:25 AM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Unreal Tournament

Do any BBSers play Unreal Tournament?

If so, why don't we meet up for an online game or even set up a clan?

I think it is still the best online First Person Shooter available, and probably will continue to be for quite a long time, by looking at the state of the games market at the moment.
Old 08-07-2001, 01:26 AM
Bored and stupid

I was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screenI was called 'Worried' has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Red Factions pretty damn good as well. Just not online
Old 08-07-2001, 01:29 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have it, though I havent played in a long time. Its very good I remember. I tried playing online a couple times and just got too frustrated with the slowness / jerkiness, though I probably had my set up wrong or something. Got killed about 10 times before I even turned around.
Old 08-07-2001, 01:35 AM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
UT needs a pretty high spec computer - and you need a good ISP to be able to play properly on the net. Playing online can be a problem because there are people who play it for 8 hours a day who CANNOT be killed. Still good fun though, especially team-play.
Old 08-07-2001, 01:41 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thats what puzzled me - I had a good computer and was connecting through the university network which is at least the equivalent of cable / broadband. Anyway I soon met some of those 8 hr / day people and quit. There's always going to be someone better, but those team things do sound more fun.
Old 08-07-2001, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
Thats what puzzled me - I had a good computer and was connecting through the university network which is at least the equivalent of cable / broadband. Anyway I soon met some of those 8 hr / day people and quit. There's always going to be someone better, but those team things do sound more fun.
I would recommend you try playing Capture the Flag as the capture the flag levels are extremely well designed. The downside of CTF is that the playing standard is higher than the other game play modes - but you will have good people on your side as well as against you.