Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Always late for kick-off

3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet3 Beers at HT came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Printer Problems - Dell V305w

Bought and set up the above printer in my old home, wirelessly, using the broadband from Virgin Media.

Have since moved to a University room which only has a wired connection, despite the printer working fine to scan etc. it's not able to connect with the laptop even though i've connected the usb cable between printer and laptop.

Having purchased new cartridges and paper, i'd rather use these up before paying for printer credits through the college.

When the message comes up, all their options i've covered except the one that says 'to ensure it is within reach of a wireless network' (which there isn't).

1) Bearing in mind that it was initially set up to a wireless network: Is it a case of re-setting up the printer to the new system (wired), using the CD-ROM from the initial purchase?

2) Is it a wireless-only printer?

Any help would be very much appreciated, BBSers.

TIA