Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 07-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
cheapest place to buy a comp

i want to get a pc for my room and haven't got loads of money so i was wondering if anyone could help me finding a place to get one, on the net or shops
Old 07-08-2005, 09:08 PM
iMember

cumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcumbrian_eagles would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
dell are cheap, although don't get people started on the matter! I'm sure other people will now offer other advice but dell are cheap.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be specific, if you want to go to Dell then use Dell Outlet then find the link 'check our prices'. You'll have to search for a bit but they are much much better deals than through the normal Dell selection process.

Don't jump in though, be sure of what you are after beforehand and you won't buy the wrong machine - ie do your research.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:47 PM

Selhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You need to shop around, but for something on a tight budget To view the link you have to Register or Login is worth a look.

Alternatively, try ebuyer or dabs and build your own PC.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Banned by Moderators

007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen007 has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
as people are learning im really shite with comps so building one would just result in a mess
Old 09-08-2005, 03:51 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

I've prolly got one I could let you have fairly cheap.

Bit old P2 333Mhz, 256MB, 20 GB HDD or something but could let you have it for £50 with a monitor.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:04 PM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know of a couple of people who might be prepared to build you one to a price, if you are interested?
Old 09-08-2005, 04:08 PM
On a final warning

dodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Ollie
trust me tiny computers are amazing and even more amazing is the fact they are dirt cheap. i got mine form there and its brilliant had in nearly 18months now, i love it ! ! ! ! !
Old 09-08-2005, 04:11 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by dodge_bond
trust me tiny computers are amazing and even more amazing is the fact they are dirt cheap. i got mine form there and its brilliant had in nearly 18months now, i love it ! ! ! ! !
Didnt they go bust?
Old 09-08-2005, 04:16 PM
On a final warning

dodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Ollie
haha ive just found that out, no wonder they went bust, offering me a top spec pc for 800 quid, haha . . . .
Old 09-08-2005, 04:27 PM

Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Blarm knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Have used To view the link you have to Register or Login several times for work and home. Have bought about 20 PC's (bothh reburbished Dell and their own brand) and one had a problem with one (faulty memory which they replaced straight away without any fuss).

Many of the reburbished Dell computers come with a Dell 3 Year On-Site Warranty.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:31 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

007, check your PM's!