Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 09:23 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
A spokesperson for Covid agrees with you.
Yes, well you’d have us locked down forever (except when you need to fly out to St Lucia for your jollies of course) and just get the govt to print loads of new money. Sorted !
Old Today, 09:35 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovingdean agent View Post
Just to give my experience (for a bit of balance) started to feel unwell last Monday by Wednesday i had 5 of the 6 symptoms. On Thursday morning dragged myself out of bed went online at 10.00 booked a test that day for 11.30 went along and did it.Yesterday started to feel a lot better.
Positive result came thru at 0700 this morning .So got to say my experience of the system has been only good.Feeling almost back to normal now minus the energy levels.
Bad news is my wife is now coughing and spluttering so i am just about to order a home delivery test
What were the '5 or 6' symptoms?
Old Today, 09:38 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
For those making the flu comparisons, such as WE has done. Why the below?

Quote:
Most years, the US death toll from the flu is closer to 34,000 to 43,000.
The 12 month death toll in the US by March will probably be 300,000 to 400,000.