Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-09-2018, 09:42 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
this just has to happen, will be amazing. I don't think 3 blocks would be big enough for all those who want to stand and sing.

Steve parish has to make this happen, really don't see the obstacles, there are 25000 seats in the ground, more than enough space for fans who don't want to vocally support the players to move to.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:49 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Wow fair play to the HF for putting that together, I just don't understand why this didn't surface 6 months ago, someone said they started working on it August 2017.

This has to happen and the club need to sort it out.

Surely the first thing that needs to be done is to contact all those in block E and just ask them, 'do you want to stay put and sing or would you be prepared to move?' offer them a decent incentive if prepared to move.

Offer available tickets to HF ST holders first.

Then do the same thing with Block D and F.

Yeah it's messy but as said this should've started happening 6 months ago.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:51 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Sounds perfect, it has to happen
Old 04-09-2018, 10:00 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
How many of the lower holmesdale are on social media.
How long is a piece of string?
Old 04-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
The woman who sits behind us shouting 'SIT DAAAAAN' all game will be gutted with this development.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:18 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It all sounds great but we still have 17 games left at home this season before we can even begin to implement this next season. We simply can’t have the god awful atmosphere for the remainder of the season. So what do we do now (apart from get up, sing and support)?
Old 04-09-2018, 10:20 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I appear to be a lone voice maybe on this, but yes it was very stirring stuff, but seriously why did they need to have a pop at the club?

The HF want a singing section... great.. it appears the club do as well.. great.. Some Block E residents once news was leaked complained and said they did not want to move.. the club decided it was not right to force them out.. why cannot the HF just accept this and not see it as a reason to have a go at the club.

It really is a great idea and the vision presented is amazing, but lets not carried away with the emotion of it all, by ignoring how it can be achieved without pissing off some of the loyal supporter base.

The club is caught between a rock and a hard place over this, so I hope this does become a reason to bash those running the club.

Anyway hopefully a solution will be found, and a powerful singing section, as described is established in the next season or two and the HF lead it.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:21 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
It all sounds great but we still have 17 games left at home this season before we can even begin to implement this next season. We simply can’t have the god awful atmosphere for the remainder of the season. So what do we do now (apart from get up, sing and support)?
I've taken to wearing earplugs. I don't go football to listen to other people's conversations, posturing and heckling. If it can't be droned out, I wear ear plugs.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:30 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I appear to be a lone voice maybe on this, but yes it was very stirring stuff, but seriously why did they need to have a pop at the club?

The HF want a singing section... great.. it appears the club do as well.. great.. Some Block E residents once news was leaked complained and said they did not want to move.. the club decided it was not right to force them out.. why cannot the HF just accept this and not see it as a reason to have a go at the club.

It really is a great idea and the vision presented is amazing, but lets not carried away with the emotion of it all, by ignoring how it can be achieved without pissing off some of the loyal supporter base.

The club is caught between a rock and a hard place over this, so I hope this does become a reason to bash those running the club.

Anyway hopefully a solution will be found, and a powerful singing section, as described is established in the next season or two and the HF lead it.
Shut up. You can't even say 'eeeaaaggglleess' properly Your opinion is invalid. The final solution has been found.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:32 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Shut up. You can't even say 'eeeaaaggglleess' properly Your opinion is invalid. The final solution has been found.

Now you have sorted your hair how about finding some other place out East that can sort out your ears.. My 'Eeeeeaaaaagggllllleesss' is perfection.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Sounds a great idea. I'm in
Old 04-09-2018, 10:34 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Now you have sorted your hair how about finding some other place out East that can sort out your ears.. My 'Eeeeeaaaaagggllllleesss' is perfection.
If another eagle heard that he would cower his head in his wing and mouth silently 'make it stop'

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:34 PM

blanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for youblanksight is just too good for you
Quote:

can you find a quote or evidence that the HF have had a pop at the club?
Old 04-09-2018, 10:35 PM

aaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Curious as to what part of the statement you thought was having a go at the club? Thought it was trying really hard to just be positive and not make it CPFC vs HF, maybe I missed something.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:38 PM

audreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is hereaudreytatou Sam the man is here
Viva HF!!!
Old 04-09-2018, 10:46 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
I’m very much in favour of a singing section as evidenced by my slightly maniacal posting on the ‘unique opportunity’ thread.

The presentation of the hf brochure is slick, wording passionate, concept exciting and proposal to existing ticket holders about as fair as it is ever going to get. I’m impressed.

It seems highly likely that the club were presented with this proposal over a year ago. They have admitted to seeing the merit in it and given the fact that there was a delay in being able to renew lower holmesdale season tickets it is fair to assume that the club had agreed to the proposal (as the hf would have us believe) or at the very least were deeply embroiled in an internal review to ensure the mechanics of making it happen were put in place.

The gossip and rumour starts to fall into place. The ticketing department thought it felt complex. Instead of sending an email to fans detailing the proposal with the attached hf brochure and issuing a press release celebrating this exciting new development, an obtuse and mysterious email was sent out. Block e felt unvalued and without consultation or without knowing the details of the proposal got understandably irate at the prospect of being shuffled off to block b. the club panicked.

I’m sure Parrish and the club wished they hadn’t pussy footed around and had sent the brochure out prior to or at least at the same time that season tickets went on sale in February.

Having seen the overwhelming positive reaction (with some notable exceptions) I’m sure the club will now do all they can to make this happen. It would be great and entirely feasible if this could come into effect this season. I can’t see this happening though if it was thought to be a challenge with a several month run in.

Best case scenario? Hf to return to block b for the remainder of the season with the agreement, now in the public dominion and approved by many, that this will happen in 2019/20.

Last edited by teesdale99; 04-09-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanksight View Post
can you find a quote or evidence that the HF have had a pop at the club?
"botched 'consultation' "
Old 04-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
"botched 'consultation' "
Seeing as it was in response to that bitchy mess of a statement from the club, I think they did extremely well to say next to nothing. How you’ve come away from that incredibly positive, well thought out statement with that gripe is beyond me.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:18 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
I’m very much in favour of a singing section as evidenced by my slightly maniacal posting on the ‘unique opportunity’ thread.

The presentation of the hf brochure is slick, wording passionate, concept exciting and proposal to existing ticket holders about as fair as it is ever going to get. I’m impressed.

It seems highly likely that the club were presented with this proposal over a year ago. They have admitted to seeing the merit in it and given the fact that there was a delay in being able to renew lower holmesdale season tickets it is fair to assume that the club had agreed to the proposal (as the hf would have us believe) or at the very least were deeply embroiled in an internal review to ensure the mechanics of making it happen were put in place.

The gossip and rumour starts to fall into place. The ticketing department thought it felt complex. Instead of sending an email to fans detailing the proposal with the attached hf brochure and issuing a press release celebrating this exciting new development, an obtuse and mysterious email was sent out. Block e felt unvalued and without consultation or without knowing the details of the proposal got understandably irate at the prospect of being shuffled off to block b. the club panicked.

I’m sure Parrish and the club wished they hadn’t pussy footed around and had sent the brochure out prior to or at least at the same time that season tickets went on sale in February.

Having seen the overwhelming positive reaction (with some notable exceptions) I’m sure the club will now do all they can to make this happen. It would be great and entirely feasible if this could come into effect this season. I can’t see this happening though if it was thought to be a challenge with a several month run in.

Best case scenario? Hf to return to block b for the remainder of the season with the agreement, now in the public dominion and approved by many, that this will happen in 2019/20.
To be fair it would have been too complex to have been put together in the season ticket renewal timeframe.

I can remember a problem with phasing for the Wembley Final where I could have bought in phase one but needed to wait to phase 3 so I could sit with my brother.

Imagine if that was going on at the same time we were all getting a bit desperate about our plight in the bottom 3.

What we don't know is whether this 'finished' version was ready to go earlier.

A commitment to introduce this for next season in the expectation that safe standing will be allowed would be the best outcome, and having due regard to the sightlines of any fans who are either side of the 'singing' block/s.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 04-09-2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Seeing as it was in response to that bitchy mess of a statement from the club, I think they did extremely well to say next to nothing. How you’ve come away from that incredibly positive, well thought out statement with that gripe is beyond me.
I am not surprised it is beyond you when you describe the club statement as a 'bitchy mess'.

Such a shame that this whole thing has the potential to set fan against club.

I am sure that is not the HF's intention, but their disappointment that things have not panned out as they hoped has perhaps not made them see clearly that the club has tried to get the thing up and running, but have stalled in implementation because of the reaction from some.

However hopefully it will come about at some point.