Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-04-2019, 07:31 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Evil Sash!

We don't have to wear it...just put it back in the ******* club shop!
You can buy it as a hoody and t-shirt and I think a polo. They've tweaked them recently I have the OG casual wear versions of the hoody and t shirt love them.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman View Post
One of my fav kits. I got hold of one without a sponsor and it looks even better.
The cycling top version of it is lovely, too, if a little unforgiving on any beer gut.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 24-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
and, indeed, a bit massive on the BBS...

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 24-04-2019, 09:09 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
The beer gut?
Old 24-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
The beer gut?
To be honest, it's bigger now irl.

Old 24-04-2019, 10:17 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Its the muffin tops that turn me.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Its the muffin tops that turn me.

Old 24-04-2019, 10:28 AM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Home Kit: All white with Red and Blue Sash
Away Kit: Brazil

Give the fans what they want
Not for me.

Home now is red and blue stripes, thats what we've had for 30 years and the home colours we have worn in our most successful period - Play Off Wins, Promotions, FA Cup Finals, 7 years now in the top flight.

Love the white sash as an away kit (especially this years one). We had the white sash as a home kit 10 years or so ago and it just looked wrong for me, all I seem to remember is the likes of John Oster and Shefki Kuqi prancing around taking us to a 14th place finish.

So for an away kit(s), would like to see a version of the sash (don't care - white, evil black, banana, Alan Irvine red or maybe lets give a silver one a go) and/or a modern version of our 1969 home kit. In the future, for an away kit lets have a modern version of the Don Rogers vertical claret and blue bands or the 1960s white shirt with sky blue and claret band across the chest.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Borderline lunacy

I expect I'll be in a minority (probably of one) but I'd quite like us to do what we did in the early 90s and have two away kits - one all red (with blue trim) and one all blue (with red trim), so that we always play in red and/or blue.

Other than that, I do think yellow is our traditional away kit colour.

Old 24-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
They could be our handles to heaven.

Old 24-04-2019, 10:37 AM

Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I expect I'll be in a minority (probably of one) but I'd quite like us to do what we did in the early 90s and have two away kits - one all red (with blue trim) and one all blue (with red trim), so that we always play in red and/or blue.
Yep, we'll surely do that one season (but would we do it as an Alan Irvine sash rather than just plain red / plain blue)?
Old 24-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy C View Post
Yep, we'll surely do that one season (but would we do it as an Alan Irvine sash rather than just plain red / plain blue)?
I was thinking of the plain red and blue, but a sash would work too. (I take it you're think of the red with a sash which was an away kit to the Hummel white sash home kit of around 1986-87?)

Old 24-04-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
I was thinking of the plain red and blue, but a sash would work too. (I take it you're think of the red with a sash which was an away kit to the Hummel white sash home kit of around 1986-87?)
The very one. Loved that away kit.
Old 24-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy C View Post
The very one. Loved that away kit.
Me too.

Old 24-04-2019, 11:22 AM
Crap Clique member

Quote:
The Adidas light blue with a red sash was better.

Old 24-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
There was also a Blue one which was worn once I think, Andy Burton seemed to think it may have been at somewhere like Grimsby, with a red and white sash.

I too liked the 1990/91 All Red and All Blue Away kits.
Old 24-04-2019, 12:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Wasn't there an all yellow 'third' kit that season, with a red sponsor?
Old 24-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Me too.
Me three!!!
Old 24-04-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
There was also a Blue one which was worn once I think, Andy Burton seemed to think it may have been at somewhere like Grimsby, with a red and white sash.

I too liked the 1990/91 All Red and All Blue Away kits.
Yeah, the all blue kit with red and white sash. Only seen it in the kit history charts, don't think I've ever seen a photo of it. But that alongside the all red with white and blue sash would be a cracking away kit combo for a season.
Old 24-04-2019, 01:13 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would love an all red shirt with blue sash and an all blue shirt with red sash as next seasons kits.

I have said it for the past lord knows how many seasons but I would love some interchangeable pin-stripe kits.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!