Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
philsick and Maz are laying this at Tommy Robinson's door
Lazy
The Australian bloke seems a hardcore fascist ,so I know doubt the English will be blamed for sending convicts
I believe he had every right to form the EDL after choudry's cohorts
Abused the royal anglians as they marched through Luton on a return from Afghanistan
Old 15-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Iíve got Asian family in Luton. Theyíve always had a lot of racist abuse.
Racism works both ways CR
Old 15-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Thatís rather disappointing, and also surprising. I remember him as someone who always wanted to engage in debate, even if he was never going to change his mind. He was also quite bright, which your post really undermines.
And a self confessed racist.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mass shooting in Christchurch (NZ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
philsick and Maz are laying this at Tommy Robinson's door
Lazy
The Australian bloke seems a hardcore fascist ,so I know doubt the English will be blamed for sending convicts
I believe he had every right to form the EDL after choudry's cohorts
Abused the royal anglians as they marched through Luton on a return from Afghanistan

Oh, so itís an eye-for-an-eye thing youíre on about?

I think youíll find people here condemning any sort of bigotry and violence against people based on their colour or religion, as would you Iím sure.

Itís not a competition - theyíre all as scummish as each other.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
I had several lengthy debates with him via pms and he would always listen (if not agree) to points being made.

Hopefully he was just pissed when he sent you that. However it is very odd behaviour.
It’s not odd at all. It’s totally in character.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Made the mistake of watching it. Big mistake. Awful stuff.

Seems to me quite clearly just 1 terrorist bastard, where have the reports of 4 being arrested including a woman gone?
Why did you watch it out of interest? Morbid curiosity?
Old 15-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
So this Aussie by the the sound of it is right of the scale
Yep you could say that...But then the "but".

Quote:
But when the the EDL were founded on choudreys divs abusing
Two wrongs never make a right

Quote:
When the royal anglians marched through Luton I think he was justified
Nahh again if everyone marched through Luton against Racism or hate thats justified.

Quote:
He has overstepped it but have you lived in Luton I've worked with a bloke who grew up there
Just warm your cheese up Maz
Luton is a town full of people thats all,lots of people have grown up there,what is the difference ?

Are you saying your mate who you worked with is white ?

I hope I am not reading you right to be honest.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:13 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Racism aside ?

People like Mat who feel superior to others because of race or religion are your
Tommy Robinson's in disguise who help fuel this type of horrific tragedy... Such a good poster ,really nice bloke...
Are you deliberately misinterpreting me? In general he was a good poster however he turned out to be a racist and deserved to be banned. Thereís a sequencing here. Iím simply saying that I found it sad he turned out to be a racist as up until that point I enjoyed his posts.

Like if someone were to say, ďJohn seemed like a good bloke who came from a good family. We were all surprised when he turned out to be a murdererĒ, they arenít excusing John for murder.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Oh, so itís an eye-for-an-eye thing youíre on about?

I think youíll find people here condemning any sort of bigotry and violence against people based on their colour or religion, as would you Iím sure.

Itís not a competition - theyíre all as scummish as each other.
It isn't an eye for eye thing innocent people always suffer in the hands of terrorism
If this country wanted to rise up and smash it it would
We are a tolerant nation and I believe that
It's the do gooders that stir it up
4 people out of how many
Old 15-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

It's the do gooders that stir it up

4 people out of how many

Could you explain what you mean by these lines? Which do-gooders are stirring things up?
Old 15-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Could you explain what you mean by these lines? Which do-gooders are stirring things up?
He's an obvious troll.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

And our mosques are on alert
One random Halfwit in a van
It ,is a bit of joke
Like the mayor it's soundbites with that doughnut
Old 15-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
People like you ,your shitting yourself ,in the scheme of things it's not normal but it's news
A plane went down the other day
There is know right wing crusade ,you wish there was
It is a sad state of affairs
Old 15-03-2019, 05:33 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
People like you ,your shitting yourself ,in the scheme of things it's not normal but it's news
You are comparing a tragic accident with a purposeful mass murder?
Old 15-03-2019, 05:33 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Why did you watch it out of interest? Morbid curiosity?
Yes, I'd say so. You can't help but stare in shock. I wanted to see into the mind of a complete madman and I wish I didn't.

Theres a part where he is on route to the mosque in his car surrounded by shotguns and rifles and the complete psycho is listening and humming along to jolly songs then just gets out of his car opens his boot which is full of combat rifles in plain view of everybody and calmly walks to the mosque.

It really is ******* insane the complete arsenal of his weapons which was fitted with strobe lights and all sorts of gadgets.

I could've sworn they are totally outlawed in both Australia and New Zealand?! Combat rifles and army style shotguns especially!

HOW?!
Hey you, out there beyond the wall
Breaking bottles in the hall
Can you help me?
Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall
Old 15-03-2019, 05:34 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Far right attacks are on the rise, far right political parties are on the rise, far right media outlets and figures are rising in popularity. Wasn’t sure crusade was the right word, but I googled the definition:
‘a long and determined attempt to achieve something that you believe in strongly.’

Yep, I have to agree, there definitely is a right wing crusade in Europe, the US, and clearly other places too (Brazil for example).
Old 15-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Super Furry Animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
He's an obvious troll.

Ok thanks - that became evident with his reply!
Old 15-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep you could say that...But then the "but".

Two wrongs never make a right

Nahh again if everyone marched through Luton against Racism or hate thats justified.

Luton is a town full of people thats all,lots of people have grown up there,what is the difference ?

Are you saying your mate who you worked with is white ?

I hope I am not reading you right to be honest.
I am saying I only knew him from moving to Norfolk and the first bloke who employed me was from Leicester
South London doesn't really have an Asian influence
But having moved and working with them,I have no judgement
The grooming gangs ,the drug dealing,and my Leicester mate told me about the Labour bloke with the rent boys
Old 15-03-2019, 05:40 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Are you deliberately misinterpreting me? In general he was a good poster however he turned out to be a racist and deserved to be banned. Thereís a sequencing here. Iím simply saying that I found it sad he turned out to be a racist as up until that point I enjoyed his posts.

Like if someone were to say, ďJohn seemed like a good bloke who came from a good family. We were all surprised when he turned out to be a murdererĒ, they arenít excusing John for murder.
How did you find out, I thought I'd got away with it
Old 15-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
And our mosques are on alert
One random Halfwit in a van
It ,is a bit of joke
Like the mayor it's soundbites with that doughnut
A joke?!