Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-03-2019, 04:11 PM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Who the **** do they think they are?

So sick of hearing from this big headed lot who think they are something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 15-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
The hunt is on What the **** is that?

Sounds like a sex predator looking for victims.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:25 PM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Reference to their last rally call when we went on to win a few on the bounce if I remember. Tapping into that spirit I guess.

Old 15-03-2019, 04:38 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
That was the Middlesbrough match I believe. If so, we won 4 in a row (Boro, West Brom, Watford and Chelsea).
Old 15-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Block E, for now anyway

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Is pretty much the crux of the negativity on here.
I think you are the one with the agenda on here!!
Old 15-03-2019, 04:56 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
We'll lose tomorrow.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:58 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
You really believe that? You're talking about the same group who travelled to Doncaster, sang non-stop for 90 minutes and left Donny fans drooling over our noise, colour and passion.

I think it's far more likely Watford are running scared of the HF because of the quality of the support they generate - and are putting in measures in a rather transparent attempt to stop their own crowd being outsung.

I'm not in the HF, but fully appreciate the effort they put in to support the club we all love. I think a fellow fan holding them in contempt is a bit of a shame.
You do realise that the HF were not the only ones who travelled to Donny and supported the team?

Yes, they are a focus for singing and indeed Id rather have them support the club than not have them.

But it is beginning to annoy me that when we win, certain posters on here credit the HF, but then say if we lose its got nothing to do with HF (how can both statements be correct).

And were told the HF is all about supporting the team positively, but then many of us have witnessed behaviour that goes beyond that, plus we have statements such as today calling players spineless etc.

There is some hypocrisy and inconsistency going on. And before someone asks, no Im not one of the E400.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Is pretty much the crux of the negativity on here.
Except that's not actually true. You might be able to throw that accusation at me and some others, but lots of the negative comments come from people who are nowhere near Block E.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 15-03-2019, 05:13 PM

Hazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHazbaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We can all agree that the statement does not reflect all fans views, it is a statement made by circa 200 fans. If the rest don’t like it it’s up to them to put band together and put out a different statement reflecting their views. No point moaning if we can’t do that

On the other hand I hate that when anyone criticises HF on here the nay sayers just try to bully them into shutting up. What is the saying - all that is needed for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing. So if people don’t like the statement counter it with something more positive.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Let me get this right.
People are upset for players greeting each other before the game?!
Old 15-03-2019, 05:32 PM

les aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineles aigles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Let me get this right.
Against our rivals and then going onto lose, absolutely.
It's almost as bad as having a dj play party tunes for them in the concourse...

What a soft touch, no wonder we got turned over again

Old 15-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Maybe if the HF cheered more we would overturn the hug curse and we could win.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:41 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Benteke has got really small ears. Have a look if you don't believe me. That must come in handy when he's copping abuse from the terrace.
Might also explain his poor scoring record for us:

'On your head, Teks'....'Eh?, what?'.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:50 PM
The Stockton SLAP

STOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
What is the saying - all that is needed for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.
Now I've seen it all. This site/you people are f*cking bonkers
Old 15-03-2019, 05:57 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Let me get this right.
Can you imagine Keane and Keown embracing ? Ah the good ol' days.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:59 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
You do realise that the HF were not the only ones who travelled to Donny and supported the team?

Yes, they are a focus for singing and indeed Id rather have them support the club than not have them.

But it is beginning to annoy me that when we win, certain posters on here credit the HF, but then say if we lose its got nothing to do with HF (how can both statements be correct).

And were told the HF is all about supporting the team positively, but then many of us have witnessed behaviour that goes beyond that, plus we have statements such as today calling players spineless etc.

There is some hypocrisy and inconsistency going on. And before someone asks, no Im not one of the E400.

Yes, I do realise we had other fans there, to answer your rather disingenuous question. I was one of them. However, I think anyone who went would surely acknowledge the role the HF played in that day's outstanding support.

I've been travelling to away games since the early 70s and, while we've always been loud and proud, I think our current level is quite possibly the best ever.

The Fanatics have been a big factor in this and IMO their detractors are doing no one any favours. Certainly to hold them in "contempt" seems to fly in the face of all logic. They're Palace fans who demonstrate their love for CPFC in a manner most other English clubs can only dream of.
Old 15-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
I'm confused. If players hugging opposition players from their rivals is so terrible, how come both teams didn't lose?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 15-03-2019, 06:11 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Sounds like a sex predator looking for victims.
Glenn Frey's long-awaited follow-up
Old 15-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I'm confused. If players hugging opposition players from their rivals is so terrible, how come both teams didn't lose?
They hugged better?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-03-2019, 06:22 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I remenber when the HF were all about positivity and simply getting behind the team regardless of the performance on the pitch.

Real shame that that has changed.