Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-01-2016, 07:48 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by catty View Post
Marcus was fab again yesterday. We had the tasting menu and the lamb was in the top 3 things I have ever put in my mouth. I don't even usually like lamb. The service slowed down quite a bit towards the end but it wasn't the end of the world. Gorgeous Connemara Peated whisky. We had cake to take home but I dropped it on the floor last night
Was he cooking
Old 02-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Marcus was fab again yesterday. We had the tasting menu and the lamb was in the top 3 things I have ever put in my mouth. I don't even usually like lamb. The service slowed down quite a bit towards the end but it wasn't the end of the world. Gorgeous Connemara Peated whisky. We had cake to take home but I dropped it on the floor last night
Catty, can I just ask what the top 2 things you have ever put in your mouth are ? Feel free to do by pm if you wish

Old 02-01-2016, 06:58 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haha. I haven't made an actual list which is why I went for a vague 'top 3'.

EM123, I'm not sure if Marcus was cooking. He had been there for lunch service all week so may have been. Last time I went it was Mark Froydenlund, who is lovely.
Old 20-01-2016, 06:06 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
A bit quiet on this thread lately.

Off to Ceviche Soho tomorrow.

Anyone been ?
Old 20-01-2016, 07:47 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No, sorry. Went to the king & queen in East malling last weekend which is really good. Going to Thackerays again next weekend.
Old 20-01-2016, 07:52 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
We had the tasting menu and the lamb was in the top 3 things I have ever put in my mouth. (
I'm slightly afraid to ask what the other two things were.
Old 20-01-2016, 08:00 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crozzy71 View Post

Anyone been ?
Went to the Ceviche near Silicon roundabout, North of City near Hoxton. Forgotten area name for some reason !!

Was v good
Old 20-01-2016, 08:23 PM
No Self Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Check PMs
Old 20-01-2016, 08:30 PM

SanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSanSte : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Anyone been ?
The Old Street one was fine
Old 20-01-2016, 08:50 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Check PMs
Oi, you didn't PM me ...!
Old 20-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Oi, you didn't PM me ...!
Yes but you may not have a pertinent reason to ask.....

Cricket wanker.
Old 20-01-2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Yes but you may not have a pertinent reason to ask.....
Say no more, say no more. Nudge nudge wink wink
Old 20-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Going to Thackerays again next weekend.
So want this place to get back to the standards it used to set.

How was it catty?
Old 20-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgilesy14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Anyone been ?
Been to Senor Ceviche in Kingly Court - is decent.
Old 20-01-2016, 09:29 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Fat duck for the second time last night. Superb
Old 20-01-2016, 10:58 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
You were beaten to this "joke" by over a fortnight by W~rks~p Eagle of all people. You are nothing to me now.
Old 20-01-2016, 11:37 PM
No Self Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
So want this place to get back to the standards it used to set.

How was it catty?

Going again next Saturday, but each time my on the bbs husband and I have been it has been excellent.
Old 21-01-2016, 05:59 AM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't you have a kitchen, catty? You could earn a decent living writing restaurant reviews you know!
Old 21-01-2016, 01:08 PM
No Self Control

I wish!
Old 21-01-2016, 04:53 PM
No longer of Hove

lauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelauren_of_hove : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ceviche in Soho is pretty good.

Petrus was disappointing.
"Football is an incredible bond. People donít understand it. You donít understand it yourself. When you fall in love at four years old, before you know about anything, the first thing you fall in love with is a football team, itís an undying love. It canít be broken. You canít change football teams."