Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-10-2014, 07:24 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
I went to a place called Coya for lunch today. Peruvian food. Bloody good.
Old 29-10-2014, 07:41 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Al Boccon Di'vino in Richmond.

No menu, you pay your coin and food appears. Really good food. Venetian

You'll need to book in advance.
Thanks! Looks really interesting / nice. However, my sister will not be impressed with not choosing the food! Even though I'd be more than happy to do this (having been to Venice in the summer, the food is great!)
Old 29-10-2014, 08:13 PM

Kinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKinzman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went to Archipelago yesterday for lunch. I thought it would be gimmicky and average, it was delicious and I'd recommend it!!
Old 29-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzman View Post
Went to Archipelago yesterday for lunch. I thought it would be gimmicky and average, it was delicious and I'd recommend it!!
Agreed.

But it's not as wild as it used to be. The lunch menu gives people an idea...

Ethiopian Berbere spiced kangaroo burger
Lemongrass & coriander, deep fried croc burger
Sweet chilli zebra burger
Aromatic South African boerewors beef sausage
Thai sua ua, curried pork sausage
Heavily smoked, traditional Polish hunter's pork sausage

Although they don't serve the rather fine Chocolate Covered Locusts dessert until the evening.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 29-10-2014, 08:22 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I'm complaining to the mods about this thread

Feckin Northernist this is I tell you. Not a northern restaurant (cafe) in sight.

Cue loads of shit Northern jokes

Incoming
The fish and chip shop near Grimsby's ground was good if we ever play there again.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
The fish and chip shop near Grimsby's ground was good if we ever play there again.
Ooooooh yes. Lost count of the fish and chips I had there. Always in winter if I remember rightly ! Feckin freezin
Old 29-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBiggineagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh how the rich live......
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 29-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a chilli jacket spud and a pint of Kronenberg in The Porter today
Old 29-10-2014, 10:59 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The wet fish cafe in west Hampstead. Not just because my sister works that, but the steak and the fish are amazing.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:33 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
I went to a place called Coya for lunch today. Peruvian food. Bloody good.

I imagine that the name came from Cuy, which is one of the first dishes that many people think of when Peruvian food is mentioned, was this on the menu? Did you try it?

Here's a picture of one I had about eleven years ago.

Old 30-10-2014, 11:07 AM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
I imagine that the name came from Cuy, which is one of the first dishes that many people think of when Peruvian food is mentioned, was this on the menu? Did you try it?

Here's a picture of one I had about eleven years ago.

No Guinea Pig on the menu but some cracking ceviche which I believe is a Peruvian staple. We shared about ten dishes between three of us, aided by a healthy amount of Pisco Sours.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:13 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
You didn't miss anything, ceviche and pisco sours are much better than guinea pig.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:25 PM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have had some really good meals over the last few days in the New Forest.

Stayed at the Pig in Brockenhurst and had two good meals there, the first for dinner better than the second. All food sourced within 25 miles and menu is constantly changing. Also had a nice lunch at Limewood Hotel and a great dinner at Terravina. The food and decor at Terravina is relatively simple but the service and wine list are both amazing.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
We're going to lime wood for the weekend soon. Is meant to be excellent.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Nose to tail at St John

OMG

Fab
Old 30-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Formerly Oxted Eagle

igl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bit of bias as I live in Oxted, but the Ghurka Kitchen in Oxted is the nuts. Very popular and always packed.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
By no means "the best", but I had lunch at La Brasserie on Fulham Road the other day and it was very authentic (bar the posh Chelsea twits everywhere).
Old 30-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Not sure why one would dine on Fulham Road and then complain about posh twits, but there you go.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaterhamEagle View Post
Stayed at the Pig in Brockenhurst and had two good meals there, the first for dinner better than the second. All food sourced within 25 miles and menu is constantly changing.
As someone local to the Pig, no it isn't and no it doesn't.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:56 PM

CaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaterhamEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
As someone local to the Pig, no it isn't and no it doesn't.
Strange, as what we ate was, and the menu changed significantly between our meal on Sunday and the other on Tuesday...