Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Saying you know more about health issues than an experienced Doctor is Maz like behaviour.
Not when the doctor in question is Calne.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:06 AM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
I like Terre a Terre in Brighton but that's because I'm poofy lentil munching vegetarian scum.
you sicken me with your vegetables.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I was happy to hear that Cranks had gone tit's up. Bloody hippy, bean eating weirdoes.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:13 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by paf
you sicken me with your vegetables.

I went to Terre A Terre last week and the food was good ( even the carnivores enjoyed it ).
Old 08-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
terre a terre is very nice. you can barely taste the vegetables.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Journeyman

higham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adored
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
we stayed here To view the link you have to Register or Login the day after the wedding, and had the tasting menu.

It was super. The service was smashing, and they have an ace wine list.
I had the nicest dessert wine I've ever had, a Greek one I'd never heard of.

If you want to splash out for someone I'd recommend a night here.
That's 5 minutes up the road from me and often pass it on the way into Newbury...often though it looked nice so will have to pay it a visit now.

Incidentally, we visited Ramsey's Plane Food at T5 on our way to SA at Xmas. Service was slow despite there being more staff than customers, tables were dirty and not cleared, trays piled with dirty plates and glasses just left on the side. Food was average and expensive and not much of it.

Perhaps Ramsey is going to use it on his next series of nightmares???
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
even the lunch menu was good, just had a club sandwich, and some chips.
The chips were amazing, though must have been about 1000 calories each
Old 08-01-2009, 11:55 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle
La Trompette deserves its plaudits, better than the Glasshouse imho.
Went to La Trompette again on the 29th and then had lunch at the Glasshouse last Friday - bothe were smashing, but I agree that LT is better.

Also, Albannach is awful - avoid like the plague.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:56 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz
He is apparently opening another restaurant in Croydon, where the awful Smolenskys was, to be called Fish & Grill Malcolm John.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
It opened before Christmas - posh burgers, racks of lamb, Aberdeen Angus steaks, and posh fish and chips and stuff; I've not eaten there but my youngest daughter loves the burgers.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to Ollie
Haven't read the whole thread but Julie's in Notting Hill is lovely.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:07 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you'd read the thread you'd have noted we all hate Julies in Notting Hill.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:08 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to OllieLizzy belongs to Ollie
OK!

That's me told. To be fair I haven't been there for 8 years. I was trying to think of a restaurant I had been to since then that was posh enough to be included in this thread.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:09 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Their Salmon Fillet left WCB feeling dicky for a week.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went to Chapter One again recently, lovely as ever. Burford Bridge is nice also. Nicest restaurant ever is probably Gordon Ramsay at Claridges IMO
hockey mummy

Pants on fire.

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
There was also an issue over their free range, organic food being anything but...however, I do enjoy sitting outside Julies on a sunny evening having a few drinks.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:11 PM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
Pants on fire.
Yeah chin rub.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:25 PM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If anyone is looking for a good fish restaurant in London look no further than Sheekeys. The Pan-fried Skate Wing dish is mouth watering.

Old 08-01-2009, 03:19 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
It opened before Christmas - posh burgers, racks of lamb, Aberdeen Angus steaks, and posh fish and chips and stuff; I've not eaten there but my youngest daughter loves the burgers.
Mrs Smoz & I ate in there on Sunday, s'allright, not bad, nothing exceptional.

Like Le Cassoulet, I was dissapointed they they don't serve 'real' chips with the main courses which come with them.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:23 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bagatti's in South Croydon really is good, bearing in mind the amount of places around there already. Very solid in every department, I would say.