Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 24-11-2021, 12:45 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
There won't be any of us if they don't hurry up and post them in time. Do hope they don't expect us to collect them after the home game on Saturday as has been the case with other games this season!
Hopefully not as I'm giving Villa a miss but going to Leeds. Its never been one of Palace's strong points letting you know about away tickets once you've bought them. Posting date cut off would be a start especially if you have paid the postage on the ticket in the first place.
Old 24-11-2021, 09:36 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Anyone received their tix in the post yet ?
Nope Ö. Still waiting
Old 24-11-2021, 10:42 AM
never beat the ninja

Eric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just spoke to the box office, waiting to hear back from Leeds if they can open the remaining block due to amazon possibly/wanting to use that area for filming
Old 24-11-2021, 11:22 AM

HebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know about parking around Elland Rd? Due to the late start trains wonít work for us.
Old 24-11-2021, 01:20 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Anyone received their tix in the post yet ?
Yep, arrived this morning.
Old 24-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric's Headband View Post
Just spoke to the box office, waiting to hear back from Leeds if they can open the remaining block due to amazon possibly/wanting to use that area for filming
Thanks for posting that info! Seems utterly ridiculous that something like that could override the allocation entitlement but at least we now know the situation.
Old 24-11-2021, 09:52 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Leeds would have had a game on Amazon last season I'm assuming, surely that could have been sorted then? Fans come second again.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:02 AM

Strictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrictly Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Leeds would have had a game on Amazon last season I'm assuming, surely that could have been sorted then? Fans come second again.
I agree and if that is the case we should have had an option on another block. Can't believe Amazon/Leeds have not sorted this out long ago, surely Amazon need to plan way in advance.

We haven't been able to attend a Palalce game at Elland Road since 2012-13 so it was going to be a popular fixture and it feels like the club/box office has totally underestimated demand for this.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:04 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Leeds ticket arrived this morning. But not the Old Trafford ticket even though the receipt suggested both were in the package.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:09 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
It's disappointing. The club took a limited ticket allocation for Leeds and they have sold out 11 days before and one day after going on sale to members. The Amazon thing should not be a problem that cannot be worked around.

Also, at MU the club has not taken the full allocation and has sold out over a fortnight beforehand. Seems like there is a cost conscious bean counter that does not want to run the risk of ordering tickets that don't get sold and that is more of a priority than helping supporters watch their club after a long period of not going to away games. This has been going on for years so cannot be put down to a middle manager or supervisor and must come from higher up.

The lack of communications is presumably because they don't want people getting information from the BBS or HOL and want you to go on the club's official website instead for cross-sales opportunities.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:21 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I am not sure how true it is, and it could be BS, but someone said to me that the website went wrong and people were able to buy tickets online for Leeds and Man Utd before the selling phase they were supposed to be allowed which is why they sold out so quickly.
Old 25-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
I am not sure how true it is, and it could be BS, but someone said to me that the website went wrong and people were able to buy tickets online for Leeds and Man Utd before the selling phase they were supposed to be allowed which is why they sold out so quickly.
I wasnít able to buy before my phase (membership, < 4k) as I checked to see. Whether that was the same as everyone else Iím not sure, but it surprised me how few were left when I bought.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:20 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
It's disappointing. The club took a limited ticket allocation for Leeds and they have sold out 11 days before and one day after going on sale to members. The Amazon thing should not be a problem that cannot be worked around.

Also, at MU the club has not taken the full allocation and has sold out over a fortnight beforehand. Seems like there is a cost conscious bean counter that does not want to run the risk of ordering tickets that don't get sold and that is more of a priority than helping supporters watch their club after a long period of not going to away games. This has been going on for years so cannot be put down to a middle manager or supervisor and must come from higher up.

The lack of communications is presumably because they don't want people getting information from the BBS or HOL and want you to go on the club's official website instead for cross-sales opportunities.
On the other hand (as happened at ManU before) Palace can lose at least £10,000 per game from unsold seats.
If only 50 more fans buy tickets in a block of say 300, should Palace have to pay out for the rest?
Easy for me to say though, because i have a ticket!
Old 25-11-2021, 01:39 PM
Yowzer!

Ade 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAde 70 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Leeds ticket arrived this morning. But not the Old Trafford ticket even though the receipt suggested both were in the package.
same for me - what is it with the box office these days?!
Old 25-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
This is certainly true for Man Utd, as far as I saw. I didn't buy at that stage, but they seemed to be available in advance of the selling dates.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:42 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Same thing happened for people who ordered Chelsea and West Ham together at the beginning of the season. The Man Utd ticket will arrive separately even though the receipt shows both tickets.
Old 25-11-2021, 03:04 PM
never beat the ninja

Eric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric's Headband : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A few tickets now available on the website
Old 25-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
A few tickets now available on the website
Excellent news! Hopefully they'll release a few more if this lot sells out. Thanks again for posting the info.
Old 25-11-2021, 03:36 PM
H8 Brighton

Jimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BLOCK B1 is now on sale!

JOHN BOSTOCK walks on water...everybody knows that dog shit floats!
Old 26-11-2021, 09:02 AM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
All our 11 turned up yesterday