Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-05-2019, 08:17 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Let’s hope last night’s debacle in terms of atmosphere, puts to bed the Premier League’s idea of ‘game 39’.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Right up the Sainsbury's.

Jim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim's Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Let’s hope last night’s debacle in terms of atmosphere, puts to bed the Premier League’s idea of ‘game 39’.
I would think that if anything last night would encourage game 39 for the Premier League.
A stadium full of neutral half and half scarfers making little noise and not getting excited in any way while still spending on shirts, food and drink.
Unfortunately it's a dream match for them.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:35 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Just think Ozil is on 300,000 a week, just let that sink in. wow.
More fool Arsenal really.

I think he is a talented player, but there have been many games when he hasn’t influenced the result and therefore hasn’t been worth that level of salary.

Arsenal should have transferred him when they had the chance.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:39 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Another flounce at the end

I didn't bother watch the game but I'm enjoying ATV this morning.

TBH I do have a lot of sympathy with the fans who went out there, what an absolute farce, disgraceful decision by UEFA.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:41 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Also I've said this a few times but if Wilf wants to win something then what's the point of going to Arsenal? can't see them winning anything meaningful.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:47 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post

I didn't bother watch the game but I'm enjoying ATV this morning.

TBH I do have a lot of sympathy with the fans who went out there, what an absolute farce, disgraceful decision by UEFA.
I agree. BBC just interviewed some fans who said the atmosphere in the stadium was disappointingly flat and it didn’t feel like a final.

We’d all be gutted if we spent that money and annual leave to travel to that.

It was a disgraceful decision.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:59 AM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I agree. BBC just interviewed some fans who said the atmosphere in the stadium was disappointingly flat and it didn’t feel like a final.

We’d all be gutted if we spent that money and annual leave to travel to that.

It was a disgraceful decision.
If we'd have been there, there would have been an atmosphere.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
If we'd have been there, there would have been an atmosphere.
At those prices and at such short notice, most Palace fans would have struggled to afford to get there.

They reckon many of the Chelsea and Arsenal fans who did add to their numbers in Bacu were actually fans who already live in Europe so didn’t have to fly from the U.K.
Old 30-05-2019, 03:25 PM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim's Cannon View Post
A stadium full of neutral half and half scarfers making little noise and not getting excited in any way while still spending on shirts, food and drink.
Unfortunately it's a dream match for them.
This already happens in the premier league 19 times - at the Amex.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:25 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
It should have been an advantage to Arsenal as that's how the Emirates sounds every time they play ...
Old 30-05-2019, 08:29 PM

sheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is heresheepy Sam the man is here
While it's deeply funny to laugh at Arsenal my mind has been wondering if a cheeky bid for Ozil would be worth it in the summer?

Reckon a free transfer on £70k a week would be a bit of a Chamakh like steal. Just imagine the Ozil of 12 months ago playing balls into Zaha or Townsend on the break...
Old 30-05-2019, 08:39 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
While it's deeply funny to laugh at Arsenal my mind has been wondering if a cheeky bid for Ozil would be worth it in the summer?

Reckon a free transfer on £70k a week would be a bit of a Chamakh like steal. Just imagine the Ozil of 12 months ago playing balls into Zaha or Townsend on the break...
I wish. As much as Ozil has fallen off, I’m still convinced he’s the most talented playmaker in the world. Can’t just slot into any team though, needs a system that fits him.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:39 PM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post

Skunk can do that to you
Old 30-05-2019, 09:27 PM

Nigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is hereNigel_Scarfer Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
Skunk can do that to you
Skunk? I'm thinking that thoughts of us signing Ozil are the result of a serious DMT binge.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I wish. As much as Ozil has fallen off, I’m still convinced he’s the most talented playmaker in the world. Can’t just slot into any team though, needs a system that fits him.
How exactly have you convinced yourself of that? Despite then admitting he doesn't actually ever do it? The most talented find a way, in any team, in pretty most any system.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:43 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I’m still convinced he’s the most talented playmaker in the world.
Just spat my tea out. Chill out mezut
Old 30-05-2019, 09:49 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Couldn’t believe it when he got subbed yesterday; he just sauntered off the pitch like Arsenal were leading not losing 4-1. I know with just 15 left, it was almost all but done, but still...

Unprofessional and so disrespectful to the club that pay his wages and the fans that spent big money to travel out there.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:57 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
How exactly have you convinced yourself of that? Despite then admitting he doesn't actually ever do it? The most talented find a way, in any team, in pretty most any system.
Talented playmaker. He has better vision and passing ability than anyone else in the world, except Messi obviously (who’s in a league of his own in almost any ‘best at this thing’ discussion). Problem is that he doesn’t offer anything else in terms of pressing and defensive output (the likes of Kevin De Bruyne offer loads). That rarely flies in modern football, attacking midfielders need to be more well rounded, hence why the ‘number 10’ is a dying breed.

And to be perfectly fair, he usually does ‘do it.’ His stats when he’s actually given game time bear that out. But it’s at the expense of the team as a whole, as like I said, he offers nothing else. He’s the definition of a luxury player.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 30-05-2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 02:13 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Emery sacked, apparently.

To view the link you have to Register or Login