Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamelEagle View Post
Why would it matter how we got there
He's trying to make a disparaging point about the current finalists. I'm not buying it either.

As for palace in the CL final, I'd probably qualify for a ticket, but I would definitely sell it. It'd be much more fun watching the game in Croydon, anyway.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:04 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
He's trying to make a disparaging point about the current finalists. I'm not buying it either.

As for palace in the CL final, I'd probably qualify for a ticket, but I would definitely sell it. It'd be much more fun watching the game in Croydon, anyway.
Fun? In Croydon? Does not compute. Not since The Greyhound closed anyway.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:08 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Whatever it took to get the ticket you only live once
Old 01-06-2019, 09:38 PM

Jonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is hereJonboy Sam the man is here
Reports in the press that court side tickets for the NBA finals are going for $60,000 each in the resale market.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:43 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
I'd pay £20 and then film myself burning it
Old 01-06-2019, 10:02 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Wow. Did you go to the Fa cup final? What an awesome day it was with all the fans who became best mates for a few hours, the emotions when we scored was simply brilliant. I would have to go.
^^^^^^^^^^^
I spent a fair few £££'sssss to get 2 club Wembley seats for the FA final and would spend big to see Palace in ANY final
Old 02-06-2019, 03:45 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
I'd pay whatever it took, basically. As someone else said, you only live once.

Last edited by JJ; 02-06-2019 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:10 PM

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
I would pay the face value of a ticket and try and book a holiday around the final to justify the travel and hotel costs, of course if your wealthy money has no meaning so you just pay what you have to.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:34 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I’d hope to be high up enough the Palace ticket ladder to buy a ticket face value.

But if that’s not the case, then I think I’d only pay over the odds for a ticket if the match was in an easily reached city. Because I’d have to factor in travel costs too.

If it were somewhere like this week’s match in Baku and I was going to be fleeced by the airlines etc as well, that’d be the tipping point for me.

We all hate how others rip off the football fans, but we can say no and I wouldn’t overstretch my finances into the thousands of pounds that we’ve heard about this week.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:45 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would pay 2/300 but would hope to get it at face value! As when you put hotel and flights etc in to it, your looking at 1000/1500 but if it was in uk, then would be willing to spend a little more.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:22 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I'd qualify for a ticket so whatever face value for behind the goal is