Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
U-20 World Cup

I know nobody is watching this because England didn't make the tournament but there is a very worrying trend. The amount of rolling around on the ground and screaming in "pain" is enough to make Neymar blush. Even worse, the refs are consistently falling for it and giving out yellow cards like they are on sale.

The US had a bad loss to Ukraine to start the tourney but they have a Barcelona player and a Freiburg player that are making themselves some money with their play.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:20 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
NZ won their first game 5-0. It's halftime in their second against Norway and 0-0. I have to go to work and won't see the rest. (sad face emoji)

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 27-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Why aren’t England there? Aren’t we reigning champions?
Old 27-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Why aren’t England there? Aren’t we reigning champions?
Poland got the only auto spot as hosts, but UEFA only got 5 other slots. The qualifying was the 2018 U-19 Championships and Norway beat England 3-0 in a playoff for the final spot.
Old 28-05-2019, 01:05 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
NZ-Norway finished 2-0. NZ is through to the quarters with a game to play.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 28-05-2019, 11:37 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

Have a look at the strike at 1.07

Old 30-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Panty Organizer

This Norway/Honduras match is a smashing. Alf Inge Haland's son has four goals in the first half.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:04 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Norwegian kid scored 9 goals!

Old 30-05-2019, 10:02 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
This Norway/Honduras match is a smashing. Alf Inge Haland's son has four goals in the first half.
Haland has the height and Norwegian-ness of Tore Andre Flo and the hunched over gait of Luis Fernandez.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-05-2019, 10:10 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Håarland was born in Leeds. English FA should have been all over that.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:13 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Håarland was born in Leeds. English FA should have been all over that.
They still can can’t they? Unless he’s been called up to the senior squad.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:16 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
They still can can’t they? Unless he’s been called up to the senior squad.
Bet they don't though.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:21 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Like watching a team of Sørloth's!
Old 30-05-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Bet they don't though.
We never even tried with Leon Bailey, let alone this kid.
Old 31-05-2019, 12:48 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

Absurd statline for that game. Furthermore, they are almost certain to miss out on the next round.

Old 04-06-2019, 11:26 PM
Panty Organizer

The US beat tourney favorite France to get to the quarterfinals. They now play Ecuador, who has looked the best to me from the remaining teams. The tourney has been a lot of good teams wasting a bunch of chances and letting lesser teams take theirs. The last 8 matchups:

Colombia vs Ukraine
Italy vs Mali
US vs Ecuador
South Korea vs Senegal
Old 05-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Although free to air, the only trouble is the games are being broadcast in standard definition by FreeSports (Sky 422) I'm not sure that Poland is in the middle of a tropical monsoon season, but it certainly looks like it.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
Although free to air, the only trouble is the games are being broadcast in standard definition by FreeSports (Sky 422) I'm not sure that Poland is in the middle of a tropical monsoon season, but it certainly looks like it.
I have the same problem here in the US. My Dad's cable company (where I'm currently at) doesn't have HD versions of all the channels including the one showing most of the games. (Is this 1997 or something?) The spanish channels (which are all HD) don't appear to show any games that don't include a spanish speaking country or the US.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Andrea Pinamonti who is playing for Italy at the moment has just been called up to the U21 Squad for their Euro tournament too. The lad is going to be shattered by the end of this Summer.

Hope Inter decide to keep him at the club rather than loan him out again next season.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Well, the US lost to Ecuador in the quarters so I'll not be paying attention to the tournament anymore. It happens that the US has their very own John Stones playing in the back. If you take out the times he gave the ball to Ecuador so they could attack, the US dominated the match.