Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-05-2019, 12:40 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Yep.

Would be a steady appointment, although I think Jokanovic is the man they should be going all out for.
Hughton would get them up and keep them up. Just lock away the chequebook once a bigger budget becomes available
Old 17-05-2019, 02:30 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
lost again tonight and this fan shat himself mid game

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Got this on repeat now. Remember it at the time, but worth a chortle still.
Old 13-06-2019, 03:25 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Appointed billic as their new manager
Old 13-06-2019, 05:07 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Appointed billic as their new manager
Interesting appointment, he could do well there, somewhat unfortunate to be fired from the spammers.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:30 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Just been sacked by Huddersfield
Old 29-01-2024, 01:33 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
9pts and only 1 win in the last 11 games.

Managers just can't survive that sort of run can they?
Old 29-01-2024, 01:38 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCyneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
9pts and only 1 win in the last 11 games.

Managers just can't survive that sort of run can they?
Anyone in mind?
Old 29-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Would seem like a job for a veteran battler, to come in and steady the ship.

Mick McCarthy perhaps? Yorkshireman, and available.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:12 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Premier League money ran out very quickly.

League 1 beckons for Huddersfield next season.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 29-01-2024, 02:17 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Would seem like a job for a veteran battler, to come in and steady the ship.

Mick McCarthy perhaps? Yorkshireman, and available.
Someone like Neil Warnock for example?

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 29-01-2024, 02:18 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazing how many clubs go down hill trying to replace Neil Warnock for a more modern manager. We are the only club I can think of who pushed on when we got rid of him (second time around).
Old 29-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I like Warnock, but saw he was linked to the clowns the other day, I hope he doesn't end up there..
Old 29-01-2024, 02:22 PM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
The Premier League money ran out very quickly.

League 1 beckons for Huddersfield next season.
And some want us to return to the Championship for the ‘good times’
Old 29-01-2024, 02:23 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Someone like Neil Warnock for example?
Or the hugely expensive Allardyce
Old 29-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God View Post
And some want us to return to the Championship for the ‘good times’

Of course, who doesn't want to trade lower mid table prem for the heady heights of lower mid table Championship!

Give me a 5-0 defeat to Wigan over 5-0 against Arsenal anyday
Old 29-01-2024, 02:29 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Amazing how many clubs go down hill trying to replace Neil Warnock for a more modern manager. We are the only club I can think of who pushed on when we got rid of him (second time around).
I recall that a number of teams he's left have been notoriously unfit. If so, that's something that does take a while to rectify.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
lost again tonight and this fan shat himself mid game

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Still available.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:30 PM
Keeping The Faith

First time he was here, didn't he blood circa a dozen youngsters?

Certainly steadied the ship post Taylor dirge..