Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-06-2019, 04:03 AM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For months its been its been Chelseas choice of whether to keep Sarri or not.

Sarri wins the Europa League Cup and then tells them he wants to leave......hahahahaha

**** you Chelsea............
Old 02-06-2019, 04:07 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Good on him. Players and fans alike have treated him like crap, despite him having a decent season. Especially players, don’t know what it is about Chelsea’s squad, but they seem like the biggest load of divas in world football along with Real Madrid and Man United.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
Despite reading it in all the papers I just don't understand why Chelsea think Lampard will make a good manager for them, especially when under a transfer ban.
I'm expecting many comedy moments ahead.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:15 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Despite reading it in all the papers I just don't understand why Chelsea think Lampard will make a good manager for them, especially when under a transfer ban.
I couldn't give two f**ks about Chelsea, but under a transfer embargo and Morris knowing the youngsters in great detail might actually be an advantage whilst under a transfer embargo.

The trouble with Chelsea is they've gone round the best managers, Mourinho, Conte and now Sarri.

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I reckon they think given the situation they think the supporters will be a bit more lenient on Frank the Hero than someone they bring in from outside with no affiliation to the club.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:02 AM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Lampard seems quite popular on here. I don't like him, comes across as way too smug and pleased with himself for me so hopefully this will crash and burn for both parties.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:14 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Lampard seems quite popular on here. I don't like him, comes across as way too smug and pleased with himself for me so hopefully this will crash and burn for both parties.
I'm in the 50/50 camp. I don't think he is necessarily a bad bloke from what I have seen of him, but the fact he is a smug ex Chelsea wanker takes some of the kudos away.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:10 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Due to the transfer ban, I’m guessing their options are highly limited. What top manager would take a job where he can’t bring in at least a couple of players that suit his methods?

Lampard is a convenient stop gap. Good luck to him though. It’s about time an English manager got a bit of success. Remember, no English manager has ever won the Premier League - 26 years! A staggering and guessing a totally unique situation for a domestic title.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Reported that Derby are discussing a new contract with Lampard. No surprise there.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:59 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Due to the transfer ban, I’m guessing their options are highly limited. What top manager would take a job where he can’t bring in at least a couple of players that suit his methods?

Lampard is a convenient stop gap. Good luck to him though. It’s about time an English manager got a bit of success. Remember, no English manager has ever won the Premier League - 26 years! A staggering and guessing a totally unique situation for a domestic title.
Lets hope this continues with Chelsea.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:09 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Reported that Derby are discussing a new contract with Lampard. No surprise there.
Of course they are, but he will not turn down Chelsea though, if Derby do feck all next season he might never get the chance again
Old 15-06-2019, 07:26 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:

Lampard isn't a 'top' manager yet and likely wishes to prove that so will take the Chelski job, if offered. He'll still have an immense squad, more 'rope' than any other new manager would get there and, provided he survives, inherit the usual massive spending options in a few years. I don't hate the guy and it would be nice to see another English manager in the Prem.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:48 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Lampard isn't a 'top' manager yet and likely wishes to prove that so will take the Chelski job, if offered. He'll still have an immense squad, more 'rope' than any other new manager would get there and, provided he survives, inherit the usual massive spending options in a few years. I don't hate the guy and it would be nice to see another English manager in the Prem.
Eh, I’m not sure. Hazard carries them in attack and creativity wise like Wilf does us, and Messi does Barca. Without him, I’m not convinced their squad is any better than Wolves’, Everton’s, Leicester’s or West Ham’s (if they can stay fit for once). There’s just so many overrated players in that squad who are very average. Marcos Alonso, Willian, Higuain these days, Barkley etc.

Suppose lots will depend on if their young players prove to be hits. If so, no reason they can’t finish top 6. If not, they could struggle for top 8. And with Abramovich clearly losing interest/being alienated, it might not be straight back to finishing top 4 and competing for trophies in 2020/21.

Man United seem to be expected to be the big team that flounders next season, but they have a stronger team than Hazardless Chelsea imo, and obviously the capability to add to it.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:23 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
If Big Fat Frank lands this job, he will have Uncle Arry and his mathematical genius of a dog to consult with on major policy decisions, a formidable management team.
Old 16-06-2019, 05:06 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Well that’s Sarri officially gone to Juve
Old 18-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Looking like Lampard. Quite a rise to fame. I'm guessing they can't attract a big manager.
Old 18-06-2019, 11:39 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
If he is hired, it will be good to see a young English Manager in charge. The last one was Glen Hoddle from 1993 - 1996.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:52 PM

This Chelsea fan took yesterday’s thrashing in good grace.

Old 12-08-2019, 05:59 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:

LOL. What. A. Dick.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:01 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:

I can never figure out how to read Twitter posts. Is it from the top down, or the bottom up? The time stamps are always all over the place... I never can tell which is the original post.

Makes me appreciate the BBS lay out even more.