Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 04-07-2019, 11:48 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Said befor on here. I know I’m in a minority, but I quite like Lampard. I don’t understand the hatred towards him from all areas of the footballing pyramid.
I quite like Lampard. Scored a magnificent equaliser against Germany which the blind b*****d ruled out.

Don't think he has the experience or the bottle for this job though.
Old 05-07-2019, 12:57 AM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
I ******* hate Chelsea, but like Lampard - seems like a good bloke.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:05 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post

He's a really intelligent man who financially doesn't need to do this job.

I hope he's a big success and goes on to be the England manager too.

We have employed more ex-England managers than any other club so I guess he'll roll up at Selhurst at some point and I wish him well.
Old 05-07-2019, 01:33 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I hope he does well and the fans don’t get on his back as, now they have lost Hazard and the transfer embargo, means next season will be a tough one .

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 05-07-2019, 02:25 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Echoing the general sentiment, he's alright
Old 05-07-2019, 02:29 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Andrews is God View Post
Robson was decent for afew years. Won promotion twice, got to 3 cup finals and came 9th in the Premiership and oversaw Middlesborough changing into a modern club with international signings. It went south after that but initially he was good.
Whoi, never realised he did that well
Old 05-07-2019, 03:15 AM
可愛いベイビー

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post
Totally. Was the same with Vialli, who I liked immensely. Cannot stand the club though.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:16 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Probably akin to Dougie becoming Palace manager... it will end in tears.

But... I also like him... way more than any Liverpool heir apparents out their.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:31 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
I think he has a chance of doing ok actually given the transfer restrictions and the need to rely on their academy I actually don't think the expectations are so high. Also Sarri has been implenting a different style of play. Which will suit Lampard. He plays a bit like Roy in that he uses his full backs for width and a lot of the ball goes through the middle and without the ball he uses a 442. Where he differs is his team's press higher up the pitch, much higher but are susceptible to the counter press. I was actually thinking we should look at him in a season or two. Probably still will. After his tactics got sussed last year he did switch it up and change what he was doing.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 05-07-2019 at 03:33 AM.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:52 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
I think he has a chance of doing ok actually given the transfer restrictions and the need to rely on their academy I actually don't think the expectations are so high. Also Sarri has been implenting a different style of play. Which will suit Lampard. He plays a bit like Roy in that he uses his full backs for width and a lot of the ball goes through the middle and without the ball he uses a 442. Where he differs is his team's press higher up the pitch, much higher but are susceptible to the counter press. I was actually thinking we should look at him in a season or two. Probably still will. After his tactics got sussed last year he did switch it up and change what he was doing.
So you are saying he will do OK at Chelsea, but we will be able to poach him in a couple of years... Not sure of the logic?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:37 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
He had one year at Derby. Top of The Premier League is a whole new ball game and Abramovich is hardly the most patient of chairmen. I hope he succeeds, but it will be a rough ride. Roy could well outlast him.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:04 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Decent chap, but hopefully he crashes and burns
Old 19-07-2019, 04:11 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Lampard out trending on twitter cause they lost a friendly haha