Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Re: Moan U

Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Man Utd are wankers.

Discuss
No discussion required, its a statement of fact
Old 31-03-2008, 10:20 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
W
A
N
K
E
R
SREKNAW
A
N
K
E
R
WANKERS

Re-arrange these letters.

SREKNAW.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 31-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are a good team............................................of wankers!
Old 31-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Re-arrange these letters.

SREKNAW.

Scholes Ronaldo Evra Kuszczak Nani Are Wankers
Old 31-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Quote:
Originally posted by OscillateWildly
Ronaldo is a joy to watch.
I agree.

I also see them winning the Champions League..Well the title is all over..
Old 31-03-2008, 11:23 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Man Utd are wankers.
Old 31-03-2008, 11:23 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
I agree.

I also see them winning the Champions League..Well the title is all over..
Still wankers though
Old 31-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Each of there own.

I cant stand Chelsea.
Old 31-03-2008, 11:29 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Moan U

Quote:
Man Utd are wankers.

Discuss
But are Wank United moaners ....??

Oh FFS I'm drrrrrrrrrrrunk I really don't care !!!

GO TO BED NIGE!!
Old 31-03-2008, 11:33 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Each of there own.

I cant stand Chelsea.
Neither can I . Nor Arsenal. Quite like Liverpool though. All better than Man U who are just w****** . Getting a bit now
Old 31-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Moan United are wankers.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:02 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by OscillateWildly
Ronaldo is a joy to watch.
when hes on the floor
Old 01-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Kids, say no to Moan U
Say no to Wankers
Old 01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Some people aren't quite getting this are they?
Look, it doesn't matter how skillful any Man Utd player is or isnt, when they put on a Manchester United shirt they automatically become a wanker.

Further, it makes no difference who is in the team for any given match because the entire Manchester United Football Club are wankers.

Joining Manchester United makes you a wanker, saying you 'support' Manchester United makes you a wanker, their manager is a wanker, their fans are wankers, their back room staff are wankers.

Manchester United are wankers.

Last edited by celery stick; 01-04-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
That's actually a tautology, along the lines of "All bachelors are unmarried men". The notion of "wankers" is implicit within "Manchester United" so that if Manchester United are A and wankers are B, then in logical terms we can say if A then B, or

A => B

The variable of Christiano Ronaldo (C) playing doesn't make a difference, since Christiano Ronaldo is part of A and therefore as we know is B.

so ((A v C) => B) <=> ((A v ¬C) => B)

While it's been many years since I did any logic, and christ knows I could have got some of my symbols wrong, the inalienable fact remains that Manchester United are WANKERS
Old 01-04-2008, 07:10 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Some people aren't quite getting this are they?
Look, it doesn't matter how skillful any Man Utd player is or isnt, when they put on a Manchester United shirt they automatically become a wanker.

Further, it makes no difference who is in the team for any given match because the entire Manchester United Football Club are wankers.

Joining Manchester United makes you a wanker, saying you 'support' Manchester United makes you a wanker, their manager is a wanker, their fans are wankers, their back room staff are wankers.

Well said that man.

Keep spreading the word Heb 7:4 and celery stick.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Lough Derg

Ronaldo scores once again..

No doubt about it.. Is the best in the world!
Old 01-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ronaldo scores once again..

No doubt about it.. Is the best in the world!

Yes, But he is a wanker
Old 01-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Lough Derg

I got them in me bet
Old 01-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Much as I dislike Moan Utd, they've played well.

Still w@nkers though