Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:36 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
Ronaldo scores once again..

No doubt about it.. Is the best in the world!
P&P - They're still wankers.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gerry Queen
Not outrageous at all.

Whilst as Palace fans we shouldn't behave in a way we wouldn't want to be treated , it isn't possible to think of Man U without remembering the whole wretched Cantona incident and the dreadful killing of Paul Nixon outside Villa Park. There has never been any sort of justice or closure for the Nixon family or us as Palace fans and the way Corporate Man U PLC were able to use the media to turn the focus away from them still sticks in our throats.

Some may say it's time to move on and we should be able to appreciate the best football that money can buy but I for one won't forget what happened or the fact that justice has yet to be done.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Andy Townsend still talks a load of crap
Old 01-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by celery stick
Some people aren't quite getting this are they?
Look, it doesn't matter how skillful any Man Utd player is or isnt, when they put on a Manchester United shirt they automatically become a wanker.

Further, it makes no difference who is in the team for any given match because the entire Manchester United Football Club are wankers.

Joining Manchester United makes you a wanker, saying you 'support' Manchester United makes you a wanker, their manager is a wanker, their fans are wankers, their back room staff are wankers.

Manchester United are wankers.
Says it all really
Old 01-04-2008, 09:43 PM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Manchester United = Bunch of wankers.

Good team though.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Chuffed when I gave my leaving speech at work that, in referring to what was happening when I started in 1970, I said that Palace had won at Old Trafford on the Saturday before the Monday I started. Got a cheer from those who think Manure are wankers
Old 01-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
P&P - They're still wankers.

Old 01-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Complete CC

BlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for youBlazeRIP is just too good for you
BAH BAH BAH WHO GIVES A FLYING ••••
Old 01-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lucky 2nd goal

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 01-04-2008, 10:17 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Wankers
Old 01-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is hereDuffle Coat Sam the man is here
I wouldn't care if they could levitate the whole lot of them including the biggest winker of them all, they (moan u ) are the biggest load of aforementioned word known to football. I really dislike them more than any other team and I mean any other team !
Old 01-04-2008, 11:47 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by philsick
Wankers
100% correct
Old 01-04-2008, 11:52 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Quote:
Originally posted by Duffle Coat
I wouldn't care if they could levitate the whole lot of them including the biggest winker of them all, they (moan u ) are the biggest load of aforementioned word known to football. I really dislike them more than any other team and I mean any other team !
Indeed.

Look at Gerry Queen's post, duly quoted above.

He's arguably one of the most level headed and even handed posters on here.

He also concludes that they are wankers.

W-A-N-K-E-R-S

Make no mistake.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:06 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I for one will NEVER forgive for the spin put on that January night with a certain French ••••.

I for one will NEVER forget the events a few months later.

Sorry a lot of you have

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 02-04-2008, 12:07 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Old 02-04-2008, 12:15 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another reason Beef

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 02-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Chris

You watch the class of that game tonight
Old 02-04-2008, 12:23 AM
CMAM

Quote:
Chris

I wont dispute the class of football however who it was carried out in the name of..........................

WANKERS

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 02-04-2008, 12:33 AM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Quote:
Chris

P&P

You're missing the point.

If there's one team, excluding our proper rivals ('wall and Brighton) we should detest, it's these WANKERS.

RIP Paul Nixon.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:03 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
100% correct
I didn't feel the need to elaborate

T shirt for man u fans
Old 02-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
P&P

You're missing the point.

I was taking the piss on the last post to Chris.. All i said is the Premiership is all over.. and there win the Champions league.. Dont mean i like them!