Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by beef
Worth repeating beef.

Wankers.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:26 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Wankers
Old 02-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
ManUre aren't a football club, they're a circle jerk.

Wankers.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Moan Utd are [edit] [edit] and can [edit] [edit] [edit].

Wankers.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
That's actually a tautology, along the lines of "All bachelors are unmarried men". The notion of "wankers" is implicit within "Manchester United" so that if Manchester United are A and wankers are B, then in logical terms we can say if A then B, or

A => B

The variable of Christiano Ronaldo (C) playing doesn't make a difference, since Christiano Ronaldo is part of A and therefore as we know is B.

so ((A v C) => B) <=> ((A v ¬C) => B)

While it's been many years since I did any logic, and christ knows I could have got some of my symbols wrong, the inalienable fact remains that Manchester United are WANKERS
Undeniable logic.

Manchester United are wankers.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:06 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I said my piece To view the link you have to Register or Login

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 02-04-2008, 12:20 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by hughff
I said my piece To view the link you have to Register or Login
worth quoting - it's bang on the money

Quote:
Originally posted by hughff
I don't think I'm given to outrageousness but, IMO, Manure is the one club that we should all hate without reservation. I honestly cannot understand how any Palace fan can say anything nice about Manure ever.

The whole Cantona/Crerand incident is, I believe, the single greatest crime perpetuated against our club. (The only thing that comes close is the "business" done by Terry Venereal duing his Goldberg stint when he flogged all our assets cheaply for his cut of the transfer fee before bringing in a herd of donkeys on the books of his family agency.)

Honestly, saying Manure play nice football is like saying Hitler made the trains run on time.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:26 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
they are ****s and w@nkers.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Competition:

Is Keown saying

a) Did your mother sleep with a horse?
b) Be honest, she's not proud of you is she
c) WANKER!!!!
d) all of the above

It was just c, WANKER. Keown may be stupid, but he knows full well what an ugly **** he is too

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 02-04-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:48 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Man U holiday destination
Old 02-04-2008, 01:37 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Indeed.

Look at Gerry Queen's post, duly quoted above.

He's arguably one of the most level headed and even handed posters on here.

He also concludes that they are wankers.

W-A-N-K-E-R-S

Make no mistake.
Steady now

But surely the only even handed fans must come from Man U ?---and all because they are such WANKERS
Old 02-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone else think that the current BBC headline, that they attribute to Ferguson, of 'SEMI'S WITHIN GRASP' is quite amusing?
Old 02-04-2008, 04:48 PM

You have to say, looking at the line up, Roma never really stood a chance did they?

Roma: Doni, Cassetti, Mexes, Panucci, Tonetto (Cicinho 69), De Rossi, Aquilani (Esposito 76), Taddei (Giuly 59), Pizarro, Mancini, Vucinic.
Subs Not Used: Curci, Antunes, Ferrari, Brighi.

Booked: Pizarro, Mexes.

Man Utd: Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker (Wanker 34), Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker (Wanker 55), Wanker, Wanker, Wanker (Wanker 84).
Subs Not Used: Wanker, Wanker, Wanker, Wanker.

Booked: Wanker.

Goals: Wanker 39, Wanker 66.

Att: 80,023
Old 02-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wankers won me a lot of money last night

cheers wankers
Old 02-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Beer Lover

ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle ginger eagle
i thought Liverpool were bigger wankers!
Old 02-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Blind_Eagle
Worth repeating beef.

Wankers.

And yes Manchester United are fukkin wankers, from their John McCririck lookalike owner, to their red nosed alcoholic manager, right down to their horrible Sky Sports brainwashed "fans"

Wankers one and all.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Dub

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by beef

Working at the car wash yeah! Wanker
Old 02-04-2008, 06:58 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by OscillateWildly
Ronaldo is a joy to watch.
Is this the same Ronaldo who so many people (and some of them Man Utd 'fans') never wanted to see play in our land again following his cheating against England in the World Cup? What short memories some people have. He wasn't a joy to watch that day, he was a disgrace.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
Quote:
Originally posted by ginger eagle
i thought Liverpool were bigger wankers!
Even if you think Liverpool are 'bigger' wankers that surely means you also think Manchester United are wankers.

Which is what this thread is all about!

Manchester United are wankers.

Last edited by celery stick; 03-04-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Soup is good food.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom's Old Man
Is this the same Ronaldo who so many people (and some of them Man Utd 'fans') never wanted to see play in our land again following his cheating against England in the World Cup? What short memories some people have. He wasn't a joy to watch that day, he was a disgrace.
.. and a wanker.