Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19_denizen
Chelsea. often feted as a south london club and they aren't even south of the river.
i've never met a nice chelsea fan, nor a clever one
I know 3 who are OK but the other 39,996 or how ever manmy they can fit in are complete wankers.
Old 23-11-2010, 09:36 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
a HT chuckle
Old 29-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

SE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
chelscum dropped 2 points at that footballing superpower that is newcastle. .
then their flight is cancelled and they must do 300 miles by coach, unaccustomed to travelling with working class people on public transport ? did drogba dive out the back door and expect the police (ie the rules enforcers) to grant him a freebie ?
Old 04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

SE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farSE19_denizen stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
chelskum failed to win at home against a team far lower down the table.
somebody please send kleenex to ray wilkins as he has again p1ssed himself laughing
Old 04-12-2010, 07:03 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Thank you Chelsea for becoming so shit. Cheered me up after today's calamity.

Love the picture

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Werner Herzog
Old 04-12-2010, 07:20 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy
Thank you Chelsea for becoming so shit. Cheered me up after today's calamity.

Love the picture

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Really made me laugh seeing this on the beeb, top photo
Old 04-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

john terry is the biggest crybaby in football.
every week he bawls like a bitch who cannot find her favourite lipstick
Old 04-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Oh I do love seeing Chelsea drop points
Old 04-12-2010, 07:41 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE19_denizen
john terry is the biggest crybaby in football.
every week he bawls like a bitch who cannot find her favourite lipstick
He is also a total wanker.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:55 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Unless they fail to make the top 4, then really there is not much to celebrate here.

RA seemed enormously gleeful in Zurich on Thursday - so he's apparently in line to pocket a great deal from Russia 2018.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:32 PM

lewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisham eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am I the ony one who thinks for their penalty Anelka jumped on Howard so it should have been a foul to Everton? Though great to see them ******* it up
Old 04-12-2010, 11:38 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisham eagle
Am I the ony one who thinks for their penalty Anelka jumped on Howard so it should have been a foul to Everton? Though great to see them ******* it up
Thought that too
Old 04-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Said that to my brother.

He made no attempt to follow the ball, just ran at Howard, who does not have to get out of the way.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
it is strange the lack of chelscum shirts round croydon at the moment, are they really that glory-hunting that it makes 99% of man utd followers look like stretford end faithfull!
Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
Unless they fail to make the top 4, then really there is not much to celebrate here.

RA seemed enormously gleeful in Zurich on Thursday - so he's apparently in line to pocket a great deal from Russia 2018.
There's everything to celebrate even if they lose one game. Abromovich and his cronies are ruthless, they ditched Mourinho at the height of his popularity and Wilkins when they were top of the Prem. Only success will do after the money invested in the club, and to see any type of failure makes me and
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 05-12-2010, 11:49 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
The best thing about the champions league,is watching chelsea get knocked out again every year.Its the one they really want and the pain on abramovich,terry and lampards face when they whimper out again,is worth the license fee on its own.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
My thoughts too, Anelka deliberately ran into Howard, he made no attempt to go around him at all
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM

AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC
It must be the rent boys' worst run for seasons. I'm loving watching them flounder, the only bad thing is that the main beneficeries of their slump are the manc wankers.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Tom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTom's Old Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeCPFC
It must be the rent boys' worst run for seasons. I'm loving watching them flounder, the only bad thing is that the main beneficeries of their slump are the manc wankers.
That's the trouble with Chelsea's current form, it gives Man Utd a far better chance of winning the league, and given the trouble we've had with that poxy club in my time as a Palace fan I just can't stomach that. At least Arsenal won I suppose, but they won't finish above Utd.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick
The best thing about the champions league,is watching chelsea get knocked out again every year.Its the one they really want and the pain on abramovich,terry and lampards face when they whimper out again,is worth the license fee on its own.
terry in tears is pure x-factor gold.
i could watch that every day of the week