Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:40 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti
It doesn't matter though, the world will have ended by 2022.
2012 is the popular forecast.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 09-01-2011, 03:11 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Brazil are hosting the next World Cup in June 2014. Their season is May til December. I don't hear them or any other South Americans f**king whinging that it's during their season.

Mind you most of their best players play in Europe anyway but Brazil will still have to suspend their domestic season.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 06-07-2011, 11:35 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

If that happens, i will never watch a football game again. Why did they give them the world cup.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:52 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle

If that happens, i will never watch a football game again. Why did they give them the world cup.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Old 07-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
Won't happen, relax.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 07-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Just give the WC to the USA and let's move on FFS.

Sepp Blatter is a f*cking joke. FIFA is a f*cking joke.
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 07-07-2011, 12:39 AM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure it's been mentioned elsewhere but sepp was in Zimbabwe ystdy hanging with Mugabe. I didn't think he was that much of a sac de merde.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not keen on the sound of this:

Quote:
Michel Platini says he is willing to move European competitions in order to allow the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to be played in the winter.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:22 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
They can all **** right off.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Great article in the Times today, going over again the corrupt bid from Qatar.

And Platini is as bent as any of them in his complicity.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Platini seems like a complete belle*d!
Old 02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
ICJ - To Pay Is To Fail

greenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslergreenandgold ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
There's a very simple solution to all this, and that is for the Premier League to automatically opt out of the FA Cup and Football League Cup on behalf of all its clubs for the 2021-22 season. That frees up 4 weekends and 4 midweek slots where the re-arranged fixtures can be played and the season can still finish in May as usual.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
No FA Cup would be sacriledge!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
I live in Dubai and run right through the summer. Keep the stadia cool and it'll be fine
Old 02-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What happened to the not yet invented climate control technology they promised for a summer world cup?
Old 02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenandgold
There's a very simple solution to all this, and that is for the Premier League to automatically opt out of the FA Cup and Football League Cup on behalf of all its clubs for the 2021-22 season. That frees up 4 weekends and 4 midweek slots where the re-arranged fixtures can be played and the season can still finish in May as usual.
Are the cups really disrespected so much these days? Are you not ashamed that your club didn't defend its trophy in 1999?
Old 02-12-2011, 06:22 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not to mention that there are plenty of Championship clubs with full international players.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Platini seems like a complete belle*d!

You can hardly see the sheik's mouth move.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Article on the Guardian

Quote:
Revealed: Qatar's World Cup 'slaves'

Exclusive: Abuse and exploitation of migrant workers preparing emirate for 2022

The decision to award the WC to Qatar seems to appear more foolish and incomprehensible by they day.
Old 26-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
As i get older, the World Cup becomes less important to me, FIFA have now turned it into a farce, i really don't care what they do with it