Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Give it a rest
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 22-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard
Djalli ? Leaving? Surprising...
Lee Minishull too...perhaps if will come back to Tonbridge Angels but I suspect we can no longer afford him!

I like AFC Wimbledon too having had a soft spot for the original Wimbledon as I used to go with my Grandad to see them when my Dad and I weren't watching Palace. I have so much admiration for their fans. Proper diehard fans who put their club first. I hope that when we get to play them our fans give them a standing ovation because they have proven what can be done to save a football club in the direst of circumstances
You have got to be kidding
Old 22-05-2012, 01:57 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Latvian Eagle]AFC Wimbledon youth products sign professional contracts

AFC Wimbledon are pleased to announce that youngsters Frankie Merrifield and Jim Fenlon have signed professional contracts for next season.

Both products of our youth system, the 18-year-old pair have impressed Terry Brown enough for him to put them into his first-team squad for next season. QUOTE]

Hope they break their legs.
Old 22-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
A thread on them is ok - Bit like Crawley they are potential threat to our fanbase. Likewise threads about Millwall and Brighton and the Clowns are exceptable but for discusion purposes. Not sure there is a need for regular updates. You care but who else does ? I mean now they have KD go I am even less interested.
Old 22-05-2012, 02:56 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Give it a rest
Old 22-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Give it a rest
Too bloody right. Think the OP will be giving a standing ovation by himself
Old 22-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jamie Stuart has signed for Sutton
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 22-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by La Bombonera
Too bloody right. Think the OP will be giving a standing ovation by himself
It wasn't me who said about giving them a standing ovation! Lol!
Old 22-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
It wasn't me who said about giving them a standing ovation! Lol!
I think it was Bruce Willis
Old 22-05-2012, 06:48 PM

Webb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is hereWebb Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol
A thread on them is ok - Bit like Crawley they are potential threat to our fanbase. Likewise threads about Millwall and Brighton and the Clowns are exceptable but for discusion purposes. Not sure there is a need for regular updates. You care but who else does ? I mean now they have KD go I am even less interested.
This I agree with.

I 'follow' AFC are they are a local team to me, and went to a few games last year.

However, I think a thread about discussion (in the same way there is one on Sutton and Croydon) is fine - think copy and paste news text from their website is a bit much.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The discuss damn you! Discuss! Lol!
Old 22-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Showing a interest in your local non league club is fine, going to watch them when Palace are away is fine, But promoting another league club on OUR forums is not acceptable .
Old 23-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Up the Palace!!!

I'm not promoting them... I agree we should keep it to discussion although I hope people don't mind if I mention when they have signed players etc. I did think this morning that with Lee Hills being released by us, and him being a Wimbledon boy originally maybe he might end up at AFC Wimbledon next season.

I know he's probably suited to Championship / League 1 level at least but maybe the attraction of playing for his next local team might sway him, particularly as they have pretty much no back four at the moment.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 23-05-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 29-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Up the Palace!!!

First signing of the summer for AFC Wimbledon is a right back called Curtis Osano from Luton Town. Never really heard of the guy, but seems a strange move. Obviously they see something in him, despite his lack of league football.
Old 30-05-2012, 04:03 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
no one cares
Old 30-05-2012, 08:36 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
^
Old 30-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
no one cares
You obviously care enough to comment!
Old 30-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I live in Cheam, so was surprised to see someone walk past me in an MK Dons shirt yesterday.

Surprised because it wasn't a ******* Chelsea shirt...

Old 30-05-2012, 10:34 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
First signing of the summer for AFC Wimbledon is a right back called Curtis Osano from Luton Town. Never really heard of the guy, but seems a strange move. Obviously they see something in him, despite his lack of league football.
Osano has always been fairly highly rated as a non league player. Released by Reading but I'm sure he had a couple of trials at League clubs over the last couple of years...of course he's never made it.

Good luck to him.

And for the sake of argument, I admire what AFC have done but I dont like them.
Old 30-05-2012, 10:58 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Have to say agree with Webb, and others that the level of detail about Wimbledon AFC re signings etc etc is not right.

So sorry Latvian. It is almost as if you want to go back to the good old days (bad old days?) on here by recreating your equivalent of the ground share between Palace and Wimbledon.