Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy
I live in Cheam, so was surprised to see someone walk past me in an MK Dons shirt yesterday.

Surprised because it wasn't a ******* Chelsea shirt...

Every kid you see is in Chelsea shirts... It's shocking! But MK Dons is certainly a strange one!
Old 28-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Stayed up by the skin of their teeth. Just shows it's not always that easy to build on promotion to the football league.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 28-04-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 28-04-2013, 10:09 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Glad they survived.Going to be hard if they dont find some more investment.
Old 28-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick
Glad they survived.Going to be hard if they dont find some more investment.
Was discussing with a friend last week. Depends how far the fans want their team to get. The model they have is fine up until the Football League, but if they ever have any aspirations of moving up the Leagues they seriously need to look at outside investment.

Having said that they're not exactly massive and maybe League 1 or 2 is their true level anyway.
Old 30-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Up the Palace!!!

AFC Wimbledon's Third Kit for next season.

Allegedly (Which I find hard to believe personally), two of the vote options finished with the same number of votes so Neal Ardley was asked to decide the winner. More like Ardley / the club didn't like the winner and "rigged" the vote.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:00 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle
Enough already.

FFS

Go and play with the traffic.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Away Day Eagle
Enough already.

FFS

Go and play with the traffic.
Fella you need to go away. Constantly stalking me around the BBS trying to have little digs.

So you don't agree with me looking out for another teams scores etc, just don't read the thread and especially don't comment if it bothers you that much. You strike me as a very bitter old man.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:25 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I quite like that kit!
Old 30-04-2013, 05:28 PM

Sleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is hereSleeping Giant Sam the man is here
Living in Kingston i'm pleased that we are still a league football borough. That's despite being a Bromley fan (sort of rivals)
Old 30-04-2013, 05:29 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:

Allegedly (Which I find hard to believe personally), two of the vote options finished with the same number of votes so Neal Ardley was asked to decide the winner. More like Ardley / the club didn't like the winner and "rigged" the vote.

Both kits finished with 0 votes.
Old 30-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Hideous kit, was hoping theye would be relegated and Barnet survive
Old 30-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L
Hideous kit, was hoping theye would be relegated and Barnet survive
Aint that the truth, they could have taken their 'we hate Palace' antics back to non-league, were it and they belong.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Do they still say they hate us?

The whole thing seems to have started since 2003. Never ever heard any anti Palace stuff prior to Wimbledon FCs demise. I suppose they see us as a more realistic rival than Chelsea or Fulham.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:22 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So you don't agree with me looking out for another teams scores etc, just don't read the thread and especially don't comment if it bothers you that much. You strike me as a very bitter old man.
You strike me as a top of the range make believe idiot.

It's a bit more than looking out for another teams' score though, isn't it?

You've analysed their squad, offered sympathy for their position and provided unwanted and verbatim reports in connection with the same, despite no-one else being remotely interested. The nipple on the tit is the posting of their 3rd kit and salivating over it.

All of this is set against a background of their continual communicated hatred of CPFC - as evidenced by numerous, credible posters.

Finally, it is infinitely more preferable to be incorrectly labelled as a bitter old man than actually being a post Euro 96, Jester hat wearing fool; having brought up on a diet of soccer am and being 'wacky'. You're the epitome of modern football - absolutely clueless on each and every level.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
You strike me as a top of the range make believe idiot.

It's a bit more than looking out for another teams' score though, isn't it?

You've analysed their squad, offered sympathy for their position and provided unwanted and verbatim reports in connection with the same, despite no-one else being remotely interested. The nipple on the tit is the posting of their 3rd kit and salivating over it.

All of this is set against a background of their continual communicated hatred of CPFC - as evidenced by numerous, credible posters.

Finally, it is infinitely more preferable to be incorrectly labelled as a bitter old man than actually being a post Euro 96, Jester hat wearing fool; having brought up on a diet of soccer am and being 'wacky'. You're the epitome of modern football - absolutely clueless on each and every level.
Been going to Palace since 1990 thanks... And Soccer AM is shit!!! And as for my football knowledge I'm pretty sure I probably know more than most, and certainly more than you... Now there (--->) is the door, so use it!

In almost 13 years on the BBS I've had my share of run ins, slanging matches, arguments and disagreements, but never before have I felt compelled to put anyone on my ignore list until now!!!

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 30-04-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 30-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole The_Mole
Quote:
post Euro 96, Jester hat wearing fool; having brought up on a diet of soccer am and being 'wacky'. You're the epitome of modern football - absolutely clueless on each and every level.
Lol
Old 15-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
AFC Wimbledon release Mat Mitchel-King (CB), Rashid Yussuf (CM), Pim Balkestein (CB), Chris Hussey (LB), Stacy Long (CM), Curtis Osano (RB), Jason Prior (CF), Louis Harris (CM) and Kelly Youga (LB). I remember when Youga was rated...
This was Wimbledon's problem last season... They got rid of most of their players and flopped big time. Be interesting to see who Ardley brings in over the summer.
Old 15-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This was Wimbledon's problem last season... They got rid of most of their players and flopped big time. Be interesting to see who Ardley brings in over the summer.

NO, It won't be interesting
Old 15-05-2013, 06:07 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Don't understand why a Palace fan would dedicate a thread to this lot
Old 15-05-2013, 06:11 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:

Couple of mates are AFC fans - I used to go to games to support my mates out of respect for what they were trying to do, having spoken to them they seem to have more faith in Ardley signings than Terry Brown ones so are quietly hopeful theyll see some fresh young quality signings.

Wonder if we'll see any academy lads released and ending up there. Always makes it more interesting.

I like them inspite of what people say on here. If we ever played them however I would hope we'd stick 10 past them.