Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-06-2014, 11:49 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
I'm rather pleased that this has happened. Not for the poor player who was on the receiving end.

Bloke at work, Liverpool fan (from Reigate) was banging on at lunchtime about some made up release clause of £62m and how that was a derisory amount of money for Suarez. I am praying for a season long ban (it won't happen because it was whilst on International duty) and I'm hoping that his value is at he very least halved and no club in their right mind will go anywhere near the feral idiot.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:51 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I'm so glad we reduced that twat to tears at selhurst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 24-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
Stan Collymore looks like he's all over the mental health aspect of this. It's all about whether you think this is a mental health issue, or, you think people like this are just utter shits who look for excuses
I am properly impressed. I had no idea Collymore had qualified as a psychiatrist, that's quite hard work and last I heard he was on the radio.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Looking to curl one

ScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScottHooky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I am properly impressed. I had no idea Collymore had qualified as a psychiatrist, that's quite hard work and last I heard he was on the radio.
Dr Collymore, complete with "head's gone" talksport jingle
Old 25-06-2014, 12:03 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Incredible that it's the third time this animal has bitten somebody

Psychopath
Old 25-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
At least he showed some passion. If only England players cared enough to bite people.
They would miss and bite the ref.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Indeed. And he wrote the Professor Branestawm stories.
Give me eleven Norman Hunters, and I'll bring you hack the world cup, and some remarkable machines.

You had me google that to see if it was the same Norman Hunter, which would have been awesome but it wasn't.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:11 AM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Rules: no punching in the face, no kicking in the goolies, and no biting.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Yo Yo

dtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedtmidget : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_Neil_Warnock View Post
Italy v Uruguay match report from the official Liverpool website:

Wow. Glad to hear he played 90 minutes though, important information that.
Amazingly LFC seem to have removed this from their website now!
Old 25-06-2014, 12:32 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Heard that Liverpool fans are blaming Chelsea and the club are arranging a minutes silence before the first game of the season.Can anyone confirm?
Old 25-06-2014, 12:33 AM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And all because he fancied some chiellini con carne.....
Old 25-06-2014, 12:37 AM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not Sure how to post the picture but have a look at the bite marks on Cheillini's shoulder on the BBC sport web site.

Suarez is out and out scum. Despicable bloke.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Third time he has done this lol
Old 25-06-2014, 12:51 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Fifa's highlights on their website show the Italian sending off but not the biting incident. Who seriously thinks FIFA is going to crack down hard on Suarez?

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 25-06-2014, 12:52 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
I'm not Sure how to post the picture but have a look at the bite marks on Cheillini's shoulder on the BBC sport web site.

Suarez is out and out scum. Despicable bloke.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 25-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Mixed feelings I wanted him to leave Liverpool so we don't have to deal with the media love in when they are near the top of the league. They will probably keep him now.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:56 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Third time he has done this lol
Once is barely defendable, twice and three times and its definitely an issue. Apparently he was getting some form of treatment in liverpool. Quite what exactly is the question. Maybe he left he or she behind. Certainly hard to keep him out of the news.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-06-2014, 12:57 AM

Halftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalftime Gold came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Fifa's highlights on their website show the Italian sending off but not the biting incident. Who seriously thinks FIFA is going to crack down hard on Suarez?
Not that supprizing that they wouldn't show this but really I'd guess Suarez might not be too popular with FIFA given that his antics at the last WC knocked out the last African side.

I'd hope he'll get enough of a ban to rule him out of the WC but I'm guessing a very long ban from all forms of the game isn't going to happen.
Old 25-06-2014, 01:01 AM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here

One nibble before the main.