Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 05-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cartagena (sp) took the biggest away following I have seen at a Spanish game: last season.... Just before Xmas at camp nou in copa del rey. Plenty in the away end and plenty in home end
Old 05-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Not much tradition of going to away games here. When espanyol played in the Lluis Companys very few Barça would go, maybe a thousand?
Old 06-09-2015, 01:46 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Strange isn't it really given how football mad they are.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:27 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yes Barca rarely fill the official away end at the new ground either. (What a pain in the arse that ground is to get to, won't go there again)
Old 06-09-2015, 09:36 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
My sister went to the Barca/Malaga game at the Nou Camp recently. Booked General Sale tix on line from the UK just a few days before the game. Is it normal to be able to do this?
Old 06-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Barcelona and Real Madrid have enormous capacities. They never sell out, except for the derby games.
It's trickier at the next level of clubs, like Atleti, Valencia, Sevilla or Athletic.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:00 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Cheers El Aguila
Old 06-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Forgot that it's an international week but the Segunda Ligas still played. Will get results up tomorrow. And Segunda A Table.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Keep St George

In Febuary this year I went to watch Cf Badalona play (just outside Barcelona)...

Segunda B, area 3 division. Local / regional league....the standard was bad. Crowd wise, similar to whytleafe. Not sure if whytleafe would beat them, but I recall thinking at the time my local conference team Eastleigh were better.

At least there was some away fans there though, and Badalona had flags and a drum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.00 MB, 17 views)
Old 07-09-2015, 09:32 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Barcelona and Real Madrid have enormous capacities. They never sell out, except for the derby games.
It's trickier at the next level of clubs, like Atleti, Valencia, Sevilla or Athletic.
When I done the Mestalla stadium tour we asked about tickets and the guide said it was difficult to get hold of them. At the time about 5 years ago I think they had some ridiculously high Season Ticket figure about 90-95% which left very little for general sale in a 50000 odd stadium. He said if they play Barcelona or Real then don't even bother trying.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Yes, those clubs have stadia between 45 and 60,000 and are fanatically supported. They sell out almost every game, or nearly.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Which is why they wanted a new Mestalla. It's in mothballs now, who knows if it'll ever be finished.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:58 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I treated myself to a Sevilla season ticket this year. 445 euros including the 3 champions league group games. (it wasnt the cheapest ticket either) I´ve been to a few games before, Sevilla have a good stadium and a good atmosphere. And i can go door to door in about 15 mins, which is nice. Sevilla were very unlucky to lose 3-0 to Athletico.

re away fans. its crazy. I´m sat 10m from them. Whilst it was a Sunday evening game Athletico had about 30 fans.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Keep St George

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I treated myself to a Sevilla season ticket this year. 445 euros including the 3 champions league group games. (it wasnt the cheapest ticket either) I´ve been to a few games before, Sevilla have a good stadium and a good atmosphere. And i can go door to door in about 15 mins, which is nice. Sevilla were very unlucky to lose 3-0 to Athletico.

re away fans. its crazy. I´m sat 10m from them. Whilst it was a Sunday evening game Athletico had about 30 fans.
I'd like to see a Sevilla v Betis derby.

Betis were at home when I was in Seville in March...for some reason I had it in my mind the game was Sunday, but was the Saturday so missed it
Old 07-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post

Jealous. Only been once but instantly fell in love with the city. And the stadium is amazing. Would love to go to the Benito Villamarin just to say I have been to both.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
In Febuary this year I went to watch Cf Badalona play (just outside Barcelona)...

Segunda B, area 3 division. Local / regional league....the standard was bad. Crowd wise, similar to whytleafe. Not sure if whytleafe would beat them, but I recall thinking at the time my local conference team Eastleigh were better.

At least there was some away fans there though, and Badalona had flags and a drum
Great website... To view the link you have to Register or Login

Didn't realise Badalona had such a small stadium. But then Llagostera in the Segunda A used to have an average crowd of 950. That is pretty mental.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Segunda Division Game Week 3 (Table below):
Leganes 1-1 Zaragoza
Almeria 2-1 Osasuna
Mirandes 1-1 Lugo
Llagostera 3-0 Alaves
Oviedo 3-1 Albacete
Huesca 1-1 Tenerife
Nastic 1-0 Girona
Numancia 0-0 Elche
Bilbao Athletic 3-1 Mallorca
Ponferradina 3-0 Valladolid
Cordoba 1-3 Alcorcon

Segunda B4:
Cartagena 1-1 Balona
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150907_194947.JPG (197.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 07-09-2015 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Man of the weld

Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
I'd like to see a Sevilla v Betis derby.

Betis were at home when I was in Seville in March...for some reason I had it in my mind the game was Sunday, but was the Saturday so missed it
I went about 6 years ago, it is everything you imagine it to be.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Jedi's Beard also.....

Jedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJedi's_beard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
for the Spanish clubs, if you are local you get your season ticket for peanuts. If you are a tourist you pay a heavy tax.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Man of the weld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi's_beard View Post
for the Spanish clubs, if you are local you get your season ticket for peanuts. If you are a tourist you pay a heavy tax.
Bullshit. It's the same price for everyone. Indeed the locals are subsidising anyone who doesn't pay local taxes.