Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-05-2016, 10:33 AM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
South London VfB

Just for the record and (not only) dedicated to the loyal "South London VfB" Lübeck brigade:
90 mins footage of yesterdays Schleswig-Holstein FA Cup Final 2016 at Lohmühle.

VfB Lübeck (Regionalliga Nord 7th) v. ETSV Weiche Flensburg (Regionallliga Nord 3rd)
2-1 HT: 0-1

0-1 21. mins
1-1 55. mins
2-1 67. mins

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The winners (VfB Lübeck ) to get a home tie in German FA Cup 1. Rd proper against 1. or 2. BUNDESLIGA opposition. Date: mid-August
Bring on FC St. Pauli, not keen on getting Borussia Dortmund or Bayern

Last edited by Blackson; 29-05-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I watched the highlights. A great end to the season. Funny how 6 games before the end of the season relegation was a possibility. Final position of 7th and a cup final win! How very Palace/VfB!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:10 PM

Blackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackson : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
I watched the highlights. A great end to the season. Funny how 6 games before the end of the season relegation was a possibility. Final position of 7th and a cup final win! How very Palace/VfB!
So true. And that's the way I like it....
Old 19-06-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackson View Post
Just for the record and (not only) dedicated to the loyal "South London VfB" Lübeck brigade:
90 mins footage of yesterdays Schleswig-Holstein FA Cup Final 2016 at Lohmühle.

VfB Lübeck (Regionalliga Nord 7th) v. ETSV Weiche Flensburg (Regionallliga Nord 3rd)
2-1
The winners (VfB Lübeck ) to get a home tie in German FA Cup 1. Rd proper against 1. or 2. BUNDESLIGA opposition. Date: mid-August
Bring on FC St. Pauli, not keen on getting Borussia Dortmund or Bayern
Draw just been made:
32 ties and what a cracker that is
VfB Lübeck. v. FC St. Pauli.
Old 19-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
How are VfB Lübeck getting on in the league?
Old 19-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Great draw. We went for a friendly against them and there was a real edgy atmosphere. It'll be mental for a game that counts.
Old 19-06-2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
How are VfB Lübeck getting on in the league?

three seasons ago VfB went into adminstration for the second time in 8 years consequently demoted to amateur football (level 5). Bounced straight back, following season saw VfB finishing mid-table in Regionalliga Nord.
2015/16 was disapointing, poor performances, low crowds (av. 1300+), relegation looming with 4 matches to go but in the end VfB finshed 7th.

Here's hope for better things to come. Focus set on 1919 (our centenary) and a return to semi-pro football (3. Bundesliga)
Old 19-06-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Great draw. We went for a friendly against them and there was a real edgy atmosphere. It'll be mental for a game that counts.
Near capacity crowd 16000+ likely with St. Pauli taking at least 7000 with them.
VfB Ultras have got a mighty task ahead of them to get our Arfur and Main Stand old chaps going

Btw: Police are already on high alert ....

Last edited by Blackson; 20-06-2016 at 01:36 AM.
Old 19-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Went to see Lubeck play against Schleswig Holstein with the South London VFb back in December 2008 and was surprised at the high level policing for a relatively low level game. I take it that the St. Pauli game will see an even higher level of policing?

I'm sure Bvb Bob will be up for this game what with his love for all things St. Pauli.

Last edited by Ninjas Headband; 19-06-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old 19-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Cheers for the update Blackson.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
I'm sure Bvb Bob will be up for this game what with his love for all things St. Pauli.
Sadly I don't think I'll make this, if only as I think I'll be in Dortmund the week before. Rather annoying really. I do so enjoy pointing out to the pride of alternative football that Altona 93 have stolen their tag and do it far better. Oh, and Altona still seem to focus on football.....

And it's a NordDerby Fashion Parade.....

It's probably for the best I don't go, actually!
Old 20-06-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
Sadly I don't think I'll make this, if only as I think I'll be in Dortmund the week before. Rather annoying really. I do so enjoy pointing out to the pride of alternative football that Altona 93 have stolen their tag and do it far better. Oh, and Altona still seem to focus on football.....

And it's a NordDerby Fashion Parade.....

It's probably for the best I don't go, actually!
Altona 93 - who had 3700 (!) at their famous Adolf-Jäger-Kampfbahn v. SV Eichede for one of the promotion play-off matches - were seconds away from promotion to 4. level Regionalliga Nord at Barsinghausens sparsely filled tiny ground until a dubious pen for hands three mins into stoppage time brought their dreams to an end. Would have loved AFC for a visit to Lohmühle.

Last edited by Blackson; 20-06-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 21-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Altona 93 - who had 3700 (!) at their famous Adolf-Jäger-Kampfbahn v. SV Eichede for one of the promotion play-off matches - were seconds away from promotion to 4. level Regionalliga Nord at Barsinghausens sparsely filled tiny ground until a dubious pen for hands three mins into stoppage time brought their dreams to an end. Would have loved AFC for a visit to Lohmühle.
I didn't know that. What a shame. They would have brought some great scenes/atmosphere to R.Nord.
Old 30-06-2016, 09:44 AM

That may be of interest:
VfB Lübeck have signed striker Gary Noel (26) from First Vienna FC.
The London born Mauritius international is a former Millwall Youth. He had spells with Dulwich Hamlet, Croydon Athletic FC, Harrow, Carshalton Athletic, Thurrock, Lewes before moving to Austria four years ago.

The bad news is. his favourite club is Man U, the player he adores most is Eric Cantona.

Bitter pill to swallow for me
Old 01-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Dortmunder

Quote:
That may be of interest:
VfB Lübeck have signed striker Gary Noel (26) from First Vienna FC.
The London born Mauritius international is a former Millwall Youth. He had spells with Dulwich Hamlet, Croydon Athletic FC, Harrow, Carshalton Athletic, Thurrock, Lewes before moving to Austria four years ago.

The bad news is. his favourite club is Man U, the player he adores most is Eric Cantona.

Bitter pill to swallow for me
Must be the first ex-Millwall connection since Uwe Fuchs. At least he hated Millwall - well, he sang along to the song!
Old 07-07-2016, 07:19 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Google showing this match as Friday 19th with no kick off time - has date been confirmed yet or is that just a placeholder?
Old 08-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Google showing this match as Friday 19th with no kick off time - has date been confirmed yet or is that just a placeholder?
You can get behind me, Satan!!

If we're going out for the Bayern game on the Sunday before, there's no way I can get Friday past the other half.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Unfortunetely no date fixed as yet. Tie to be played on weekend Aug 19-21.
VfB Lübeck v. FC St. Pauli won't go ahead on a Friday eve though - on police advice. more likely a Saturday 3 pm kick-off or even worse Sunday afternoon.

I'll keep you in touch on this very site.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Excellent news: date confirmed

German FA Cup 1.Rd proper
VfB Lübeck v. FC St. Pauli
Friday, Aug 19, kick-off 20.45.
Old 14-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Excellent news: date confirmed

German FA Cup 1.Rd proper
VfB Lübeck v. FC St. Pauli
Friday, Aug 19, kick-off 20.45.
Wow - Friday evening at Lohmuhle. That'll be great. Such a shame that we're out the weekend before. No way I can either afford that or will get away with it. Will have to find a bar with Konferenz on.