Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
i was at the san siro last night, and they put up shots of him and his missus watching the match on the big screen and the whole stadium just started whistling and yelling abuse at them every time he appeared

i thought it was pretty funny
Old 20-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Inter announce Icardi results

Inter have announced the results of Mauro Icardi’s medical tests, seemingly confirming the striker has no knee injury.

Icardi checked in for knee examinations on Wednesday morning, and Inter have now suggested that there is nothing wrong with the Argentine.

“Mauro Icardi underwent tests at Humanitas clinic in Rozzano because of pain in his right knee,” read a statement on the club’s official website.

“The tests did not show any significant changes compared to those carried out before the start of the season.”

The 26-year-old had been described as having inflammation in his knee, coincidentally coming at the same time as the saga that saw him stripped of the Nerazzurri’s captaincy.

It now remains to be seen whether the Argentine will make himself available for selection, having pulled out of the Europa League trip to Rapid Vienna last week.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Now... I have always been full of praise for Icardi as a player, superb striker, probably one of the best finishers I have ever seen.

However, the guy as a person is an absolute **** nugget! He acted up last season over a new contract and was stripped of the captaincy. He made up he was injured and basically was on strike for two months even though he was cleared by the club and independent medical staff to play.

Now he has been told he isn't part of Antonio Conte's plans and he can move for €60m, half of what Inter originally wanted. So he threatened to sue the club so they included him in training and took him to Switzerland, and now he has decided to return to Italy and train by himself. Not only that but he has said he only wants Juventus and is willing to sit out the final two years of his contract and take the money without playing.

I know it will cost the club his wages each week, and they won't get a transfer fee at the end of it but I say Inter just say ok then and make him see out his contract. Who is going to give a **** about him or try to sign him when he hasn't played in two years? The guy is acting like a complete and utter dickhead, in two years Juventus etc will have moved on from him and he will probably struggle to find a club in Europe.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:59 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
The thing is, why would a club take on a player with that attitude and character?

Someone will of course, which is the sad thing.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:02 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
The thing is, why would a club take on a player with that attitude and character?

Napoli willing to pay the €60m but the player probably out of spite now has said it's Juventus or nothing. Juve are willing to offer no more than €40m, there has been talk of €40m + Moise Kean which I would be all all over all day long, Kean is going to be quality, and he would fit in with most of Inter's transfer business this summer having brought in young Italian International Centre Mids Stefano Sensi and Nicoḷ Barella.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:13 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Napoli willing to pay the €60m but the player probably out of spite now has said it's Juventus or nothing. Juve are willing to offer no more than €40m, there has been talk of €40m + Moise Kean which I would be all all over all day long, Kean is going to be quality, and he would fit in with most of Inter's transfer business this summer having brought in young Italian International Centre Mids Stefano Sensi and Nicoḷ Barella.
I'd bite their hands off for Kean as a straight swap let alone €40m on top.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 15-07-2019, 03:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yep. Such a shame as well, probably the most gifted goal poacher/pure number 9 in the world after Ronaldo.

I think he could’ve had a future at Real Madrid, that’s a club where being a **** is just the norm, but obviously that ship has sailed now that Jovic has gone there.
Old 18-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Inter allegedly after Moise Kean now (along with Everton and Borussia Dortmund), I would be absolutely shocked if Kean isn't used as a part ex for Icardi now.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:

Signs for West Ham page 4.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:29 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Signs for West Ham page 4.
Wants to move to China page 5
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 18-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Wanda gets her tits out Page 9.
Old 18-07-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Wanda gets her tits out Page 9.
Karen Brady counters this with her own nudes Page 10