Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-05-2018, 03:30 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
For what it's worth I have heard that Luka has indeed hinted about Mitrovic coming a couple of times. Whether it was a joke or wishful thinking I have no idea but I'm sure he will have had a word in the manger's ear at some point.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:12 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
If we can sell Benteke, I'd have Litrovic in a heartbeat. Plays the target man role properly.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:23 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Always been a fan of his
Old 22-05-2018, 04:28 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
works hard and probably wouldn't let us down as a focal point but hardly exciting.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:32 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
It's amazing how someone starts a "discussion" about a random player, and somehow this immediately morphs into "we are after Mitrovic/about to sell Benteke". How does that happen ? Is it just the result of dire comprehension ?

And I believe Ron was after Stockport hero Kevin Francis (6' 7''), but they wouldn't sell, so he bought Francis' strike partner Andy Preece (only 6' 2'').
Post season boredom.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:50 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Good player
Old 22-05-2018, 04:59 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
He’s a good player and 23
Old 22-05-2018, 04:59 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
I'd take him over Wickham all day long. There's half a chance he'd actually be on the pitch for 5 minutes before breaking down ! Wickham is a waste of a place in the 25 man squad. But getting rid of him is going to be difficult.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:39 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Massive yes.

Top player.

Clinton Morrison
Old 22-05-2018, 06:04 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
We have 3 options for the tall, hold up man with varying amounts of pace thrown in there. Unless Benteke moves on i cannot see why we would want 4 players all of whom will do a similar job, especially when he is likely to cost 8 figures. Cover is one thing but i think we have that.
Do we ? Imo we’ve two forwards and CW am a fan but we can’t rely on him.
Old 22-05-2018, 06:05 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Massive yes.

Top player.
Old 22-05-2018, 06:55 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Best mates with Luka......that didn't work with Preece and Armstrong did it?
He actually named his son Luka.
Old 22-05-2018, 07:03 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes
Old 22-05-2018, 07:23 PM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've seen quite a bit of him since he joined Fulham and he would suit us perfectly. He has also calmed down quite a bit despite opposition defenders trying to wind him up. Ticks a lot of boxes and rather surprisingly is a good team player.
Old 22-05-2018, 10:11 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Happen to think he'd do well for us. He's a good age, knows where the net is and has a bit about him when leading the line. Completely disagree with those that say he isn't Premier league class because in his early stint in the league he managed to bag a few but discipline was his biggest issue by far. It also seemed that Rafa didn't rate him either which could well be a plus point for any potential suitors for him. He does appear to have grown up a bit and will almost certainly get better with age and experience.
Old 22-05-2018, 10:48 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hope Fulham don't come up don't need anymore London competition this year.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:47 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Do we ? Imo we’ve two forwards and CW am a fan but we can’t rely on him.
Didn't have that many injury issues before we signed him and it has been a huge injury that has kept him out for 18 months. A lot will depend on how he comes back from it but we should know that to an extent through preseason.
Old 22-05-2018, 11:58 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Apparently he had 20 yellows and two reds in two seasons at Anderlecht and was hardly an angel at Newcastle. I'm all for a bit of bite, but this guy is just not clever enough to get away with anything he does off the ball . Reasonable talent but it would be a "no" from me on that basis.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:02 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Yes please.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:20 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Apparently he had 20 yellows and two reds in two seasons at Anderlecht and was hardly an angel at Newcastle. I'm all for a bit of bite, but this guy is just not clever enough to get away with anything he does off the ball . Reasonable talent but it would be a "no" from me on that basis.
Only 3 bookings in 19 games for Fulham. He is best described 'a physical player'.