Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-05-2018, 12:21 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Only 3 bookings in 19 games for Fulham. He is best described 'a physical player'.
Maturing? Or maybe he'll get more wound up playing against better defenders?
Old 23-05-2018, 12:25 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Maturing? Or maybe he'll get more wound up playing against better defenders?
His great friend Luka would guide him.
Old 23-05-2018, 12:30 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
His great friend Luka would guide him.
Well, he'll be in the shop window this summer so don't see him committing to anyone soon.
Old 23-05-2018, 02:27 AM

Gyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGyro1780 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When Fulham beat Villa i'm sure they'll be after him.
Old 23-05-2018, 02:46 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
When Fulham beat Villa i'm sure they'll be after him.
Maybe... but it would come down to two things.

1) What Newcastle accept and 2) What the players wants.

Realistically, with number 2 he may enjoy his time at Fulham but don't forget they will be a newly promoted team and one of the favourites for the drop, whereas we are an established Prem club going into our 6th season at a guess favoured above at least 6 or 7 teams to stay up - certainly with far more favoured odds of finishing close to a European spot compared to them!
Old 23-05-2018, 10:02 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
He would have made more sense pre the sloth. Albeit because the sloth will end up being rubbish perhaps we do need an additional striker of this ilk for the squad.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:12 AM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
He would have made more sense pre the sloth. Albeit because the sloth will end up being rubbish perhaps we do need an additional striker of this ilk for the squad.
He’s played 4 games in a team where our squad was decimated by injuries. Most importantly, Zaha and Loftus-Cheek, our two most creative outlets were unavailable as well. I don’t think it’s fair to make judgement until he has had an extended run in his preferred position with at least Zaha in the team.

In addition to Sørloth, we already have Wickham and Benteke who are all physical strikers. If we’re playing Zaha up front then we need another versatile wide forward.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:35 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
He’s played 4 games in a team where our squad was decimated by injuries. Most importantly, Zaha and Loftus-Cheek, our two most creative outlets were unavailable as well. I don’t think it’s fair to make judgement until he has had an extended run in his preferred position with at least Zaha in the team.

In addition to Sørloth, we already have Wickham and Benteke who are all physical strikers. If we’re playing Zaha up front then we need another versatile wide forward.
All admirable stuff.. He'll be shit though.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:47 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
All admirable stuff.. He'll be shit though.
I'm assuming this isn't based on just the games for us? Be a bit daft to form an opinion based on just 4 games. You watched much FC Midtjylland when he was there?

Free Palestine
Old 24-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I'm assuming this isn't based on just the games for us? Be a bit daft to form an opinion based on just 4 games. You watched much FC Midtjylland when he was there?
No, he's just daft.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 24-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Well, he'll be in the shop window this summer
Summer job in Amsterdam?
Old 24-05-2018, 03:33 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could he be described as a maverick?
Old 24-05-2018, 04:42 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
More likely that Rafa sells him to Fulham or takes him back given the need to improve Newcastles squad and Cashleys tightness.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:14 PM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
No, he's just daft.
Think he maybe going through some kind of identity crisis and is trying rather hard to be controversial. Not quite sure how anyone could be quite so decided after four games in the middle of an injury crisis so lets give the lad a fair chance at least.

Unfortunately though for Sorloth I suspect the post may not end up being be too wide of the mark as I have strong doubts about him from what we have seen so far. We will see in time I guess.

As for Mitrovic he has been impressive every time I have seen him play for Fulham but then it is only the Championship.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:20 PM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For Newcastle he was utter pony. No thanks
Old 24-05-2018, 08:50 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron View Post
For Newcastle he was utter pony. No thanks
He wasn't pony. He wasn't great either but it could be argued he was adapting to English football. Would've done better than the useless Benteke up front last season (as would many forwards)
Old 24-05-2018, 10:49 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Maybe... but it would come down to two things.

1) What Newcastle accept and 2) What the players wants.

Realistically, with number 2 he may enjoy his time at Fulham but don't forget they will be a newly promoted team and one of the favourites for the drop, whereas we are an established Prem club going into our 6th season at a guess favoured above at least 6 or 7 teams to stay up - certainly with far more favoured odds of finishing close to a European spot compared to them!
Our trump card would be teaming up with Luka
Old 24-05-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Summer job in Amsterdam?
Old 24-05-2018, 11:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
He wasn't pony. He wasn't great either but it could be argued he was adapting to English football. Would've done better than the useless Benteke up front last season (as would many forwards)
Think he was good in parts, some impressive finishes, but yeah, overall average or below average. Harsh to expect more from a kid straight out of the Belgian league being plunged into a relegation battle.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:25 PM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still a young man - so could continue his steady development under Roy. His hold up play in the three games I’ve seen has been very good. If Benteke has a good World Cup maybe He’ll come back firing on all cylinders and have such a great season we won’t need to look to Mitrovic. I’m hoping Connor stays fit - it would be like a new signing. He’s also still a young chap, has room to develop and on his day is very very good.