Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Ireland Have A Striker!

Take a bow, O'Bafemi!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2018, 05:52 PM
South Croydon's Finest

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
To be sure.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Dartford, Croydon, Bromley and the surrounding areas.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
What next, will palace get one?!

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2018, 08:37 PM
rebel army

OM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
looking good just need a new glen whelan
Old 15-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Pure Codology

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2018, 09:10 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
What’s wrong with Glenn Whelan
Old 15-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Pure Codology

Nothing, he's been a great servant; eighty something caps.

Was his swansong tonight.

The team overall is poor though.

Could do with another McGrath, McCarthy, Irwin, any bloody keane, you name it; that's why I was laughing.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 15-11-2018, 09:48 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Are Ireland suffering the same way England are with all the foreign players taking up space.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Pure Codology

Probably.

Also Gaelic sports are a big thing and Ireland have done too well at egg-chasing, so the heads of the youth are turned away from this particular garrison game.

Also, Delaney and his football association are an egregious shower of c'nts.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-11-2018, 09:53 PM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Watching Ireland play Denmark at the moment after 50 mins 0-0 .... If the Irish team that played the All Blacks Saturday were plying here they would look much better and show more effort.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Pure Codology

It really is abysmal.

Beginning to think MON should go. I haven't seen Ireland play this badly since Stan was at the helm.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-11-2018, 10:05 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Keep up. They're a cricket focussed nation now they are a test country. What with the Blarney Army.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Pure Codology

Playing f'king Christie in the middle of the park.

If this team were a horse you'd shoot it.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Pure Codology

Bring on the new kid, MON, you nugget.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Pure Codology

I heartily endorse what Roy Keane just shouted from the sidelines:

'Come on, you f'king!'

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 20-11-2018, 08:16 PM
rebel army

OM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOM eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not watched it but ..........is getting too boring now maybe get rid of the MON and the cork man, we dont really know how much the cork keane is fckng up the whole set up? time for big Mick?
Old 20-11-2018, 08:29 PM
rebel army

oh, and another thing, everyone here (really all the ex players and 'pundits') say well we haven't got the players .......... maybe they are just not saying what they know or just talking bs ? but northern ireland look alright with no players.......... and i am sure you can think of plenty other examples .... iceland, slovakia for a bit a few years ago, plenty of countries with a small population so .......... just on the radio here now on a good show ireland are going backwards despite wht crap MON comes out with
Old 21-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Now they have no manager. MON and RK gone.
Old 21-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Good riddance, according to my Irish mates.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 21-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Pure Codology

Yerp.

This has been dreadful. Charlton was long ball with pressure up the pitch, this was long ball to get rid of it. It was like watching Armenia or something. Abysmal.

My preference is Allardyce to replace him.

Sir Clinton Morrison