Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-07-2019, 06:26 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Another betting company

Surely time for the FA or someone to rein these companies in a bit
Old 17-07-2019, 10:37 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I will never say a bad word about ManBetX again...

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 17-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I will never complain about any of our kits ever again. Wtf have Huddersfield done?!

Old 17-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
That has to be a wind up? Isn't there rules on maximum size of logos?
Old 17-07-2019, 10:44 AM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I will never complain about any of our kits ever again. Wtf have Huddersfield done?!

truly horrific.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post

It's a wind-up you dope

They'll announce it's a joke in a few hours then they'll release one of those PP 'Fan Denial' videos full of fuming Huddersfield fans.

It's just good PR to get the world tweeting about Paddy Power and HTFC.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
It's a wind-up you dope

They'll announce it's a joke in a few hours then they'll release one of those PP 'Fan Denial' videos full of fuming Huddersfield fans.

Thank **** for that.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
It's a wind-up you dope

We will see but it's listed on their club shop as an advert at the top and they are apparently wearing tonight

Old 17-07-2019, 01:05 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
We will see but it's listed on their club shop as an advert at the top and they are apparently wearing tonight

It is a wind up - there are logo size regulations in place by the FA. That's why English shirts don't look like the French second division ones
Old 17-07-2019, 03:57 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Why would they release a spoof image of their kit? Doesn't make much sense, it looks shite so what would they gain
Old 17-07-2019, 04:03 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Bedale AFC have a fine kit for this season. If you like sausages and/or hotdogs.
Old 17-07-2019, 05:59 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here

I cannot tell if it's a spoof or not

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 17-07-2019, 06:01 PM

Stonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonewall came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post

Shocking!!
Old 17-07-2019, 06:24 PM

dhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
HTAFC could have gone all out with a West Ham style launch video - oh dear!

Old 17-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Why would they release a spoof image of their kit? Doesn't make much sense, it looks shite so what would they gain

Massive amounts of publicity.
Old 17-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Bedale AFC have a fine kit for this season. If you like sausages and/or hotdogs.

Oh my god

Those shorts look very dodgy... *something about sausages
Old 17-07-2019, 06:35 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post

Boy, I hope it's a spoof!

As an aside (from the Huddersfield link), I guess socks aren't socks anymore, but leg warmers. I've always assumed players cut the feet off so they can wear different socks, but didn't realize you can actually get them footless, or is it the manufacturer reacting to demand?
Old 17-07-2019, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Massive amounts of publicity.
Yes negative
Old 17-07-2019, 06:42 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Yes negative

....But pure relief from the Huddersfield fans when they see it’s not the dreaded sash sponsor, whilst at the same time missing the point it’s a shitty betting company.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Boy, I hope it's a spoof!

As an aside (from the Huddersfield link), I guess socks aren't socks anymore, but leg warmers. I've always assumed players cut the feet off so they can wear different socks, but didn't realize you can actually get them footless, or is it the manufacturer reacting to demand?
Players cut the feet off so they can wear trusox and the lie which are special socks with grippy bits on to stop your feet sliding around in the boots, and they do work as I have a few pairs myself.

Probably Umbro reacting to demand. Most brands like Adidas and Nike sell football socks without feet now for this reason, not seen an actual pro club selling such socks before though, usually they are just generic teamwear ones.