Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 29-05-2019, 12:37 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It's on BT 2, not Sky.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:39 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Sky haven’t got the rights for European football
My bad, saw an earlier post with kick off time and a Sky logo.
Old 29-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Lovely stuff

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I'm finding it very hard to give a shit about this match, doubt I'll bother watch, I absolutely hate Chelsea, filthy, horrible club but I don't want to see Arsenal win anything either. Can anyone give me a reason why I should?
At least one of them will lose. Other than that can't see a reason for watching.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 29-05-2019, 12:50 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The whole situation is a complete farce.

Nobody wants it played there except for €UFA. I can't see the sponsors being overly enamored with it either. Surely this is them testing the boundaries for the CL to be played outside of Europe given this is technically being played in Asia.

The atmosphere will be shit, I've seen videos of them piping in sounds during rehearsals. Can guarantee there will be swathes of empty seats for 10 mins either side of half time.

I think this will go all the way to pens in a turgid 0-0 game but hope I'm wrong.
Old 29-05-2019, 01:50 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post

Nobody wants it played there except for €UFA.
I do. It's hilarious. It's now a shitty cup with shitty teams with shitty fans. The least they deserve is a nice jaunt to Azerbaijan.
Old 29-05-2019, 01:55 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
I'm finding it very hard to give a shit about this match, doubt I'll bother watch, I absolutely hate Chelsea, filthy, horrible club but I don't want to see Arsenal win anything either. Can anyone give me a reason why I should?
^^^^^^^
Couldn't agree more. Hate both clubs. Cricket is on and I shall stick to that till August
Old 29-05-2019, 02:49 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
No football for months after Saturday so might aswell watch what you can

I assume BT are putting both finals free to air
Old 29-05-2019, 02:55 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
As others said, it might be a good game, and I’m watching it with an arsenal fan and a Chelsea fan. So no matter the result I get to lap up someone’s salty tears.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Think Chelsea because Arsenal TV is always good when they loose. Not sure about Chelsea TV.
Lose.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:21 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Being aired live on BT's Youtube app for free.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post

Nobody wants it played there except for €UFA. I can't see the sponsors being overly enamored with it either. Surely this is them testing the boundaries for the CL to be played outside of Europe given this is technically being played in Asia.
I know a lot of Arsenal fans who have turned up there with pre-booked accommodation to find the accommodation doesn't exist, leaving them with nowhere to stay. It sounds like the whole thing is a total farce. Also it's an absolute disgrace to hold the game in a country where one of the finalists players can't play.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
And yeah, I have no love for either club, although I dislike Arsenal considerably less than Chelsea, but a European final should be held in Europe.
Old 29-05-2019, 03:27 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
If Chelsea beat Arsenal, the team that finished 3rd in the French "Ligue 1" (i.e. Lyon) will get automatic qualification to the CL group stages instead of having to go through the pre-qualifying matches or whatever those matches are called. Otherwise I would have been for Arsenal just to see Lacazette win something.
Come on Chelsea (vomit in mouth)!
Old 29-05-2019, 03:29 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
If Arsenal win they get in the Champions League. They do that then I think it's a case of bye bye Wilf
Exactly. Come on Chelsea!!
Old 29-05-2019, 04:13 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No football for months after Saturday so might aswell watch what you can

I assume BT are putting both finals free to air
I'm a fan of the Danish Superliga, and the relegation and European play-offs are this weekend so I'd recommend catching those. The season kicks off in July too (to accommodate the winter break).

Other Scandinavian leagues run from March-September-ish, so you'll be able to watch the Allsvenskan and Tippeligaen (or Eliteserien as it's now called) too.
Old 29-05-2019, 06:54 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
I dislike Chelsea and never want them to win anything

If they do happen to win I will console myself with the thought 'at least Arsenal didn't f***ing win it'
It is five!
Old 29-05-2019, 07:35 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Being aired live on BT's Youtube app for free.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks for passing on
Old 29-05-2019, 07:36 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep, unfortunately we need Liverpool to win the CL aswell
No we don’t. We want Chelsea to win so that Arsenal aren’t in the champs league, which is apparently where wilf wants to play. Spurs winning or losing makes no difference to the zaha situation
Old 29-05-2019, 07:49 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
I want chelsea to lose every match they play, Always have always will, scum club from top to bottom.
Old 29-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is hereDavid of Kent Sam the man is here
Only 1 English player out there and he's only playing as Bellerin is injured. Same as it ever was, but it's a bit sad. Premier League is a world league, barely an English one at all
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.