Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Football Transfers Summer 2019

A thread to post updates on transfers around the football world.

To kick off, Patrick Roberts set to sign for Norwich on a season long loan from Man City.

Not a bad loan for them that one!
Old 05-06-2019, 08:25 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Bump.

Jota has signed for Aston Villa from Birmingham, and Gary Gardner has gone the other way. Villa have also triggered a clause in Kortney Hause's contract to sign him from Wolves for £3m

Southampton have signed 20-year-old striker Moussa Djenepo from Standard Liege for £14m.

Fankaty Dabo has signed for Coventry from Chelsea. Three-year contract, free transfer. Joins up with Adi Viveash who is assistant there and was previously at Chelsea

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere

Last edited by Woosie; 05-06-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:27 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
A thread to post updates on transfers around the football world.

To kick off, Patrick Roberts set to sign for Norwich on a season long loan from Man City.

Not a bad loan for them that one!
is he the very short winger?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:43 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Bump.

Jota has signed for Aston Villa from Birmingham, and Gary Gardner has gone the other way. Villa have also triggered a clause in Kortney Hause's contract to sign him from Wolves for £3m

Southampton have signed 20-year-old striker Moussa Djenepo from Standard Liege for £14m.

Fankaty Dabo has signed for Coventry from Chelsea. Three-year contract, free transfer. Joins up with Adi Viveash who is assistant there and was previously at Chelsea
Viveash, I remember him playing, and scoring for Barnsley in a thriller at Selhurst in 95
Old 06-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Viveash, I remember him playing, and scoring for Barnsley in a thriller at Selhurst in 95
I can't remember any thrilling games against Barnsley. They were usually as dull as playing Tranmere
Old 06-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
This was a rare 4-3

I remember a 0-0 vs Tranmere, the late David Whyte playing for us
Old 06-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
is he the very short winger?
No idea about height but he is a winger and was previously on loan up in Scotland I think for Celtic.

Everytime I see something about him is talking him up and saying how good he has been.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:31 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
He’s 5’7. Pretty short, but no Ryan Fraser.
Old 07-06-2019, 03:15 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Sky sources suggesting Buffon has offers from China to continue his playing career there.

Chinese clubs must have a Chinese keeper?????
Old 07-06-2019, 04:14 PM

Cake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCake and Eat It came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dan James from Swansea to Manure.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:16 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hazard official to Real Madrid on a 5 year deal.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:55 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Definitely still need a top striker, and maybe a right winger, as I don’t see who’s half decent that can start there with Bale going. Can Vinicius Junior play on the right?
Old 12-06-2019, 06:56 PM

Got a top striker now! Jovic is a Real Madrid player.
Old 12-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake and Eat It View Post
Dan James from Swansea to Manure.
Now completed. 5 year deal with option for a further year.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:02 PM
Keeping The Faith

Ex Eagle Stuart O'Keefe has rocked up at Gillingham on a free
Old 13-06-2019, 07:49 PM
Millsie02

Aston Villa sign Wesley a striker from Clug Brugge for £22million
Old 13-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Millsie02

Southampton have signed a winger, Djenepo from Standard Liege for £15million.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:58 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
I can't remember any thrilling games against Barnsley. They were usually as dull as playing Tranmere

Nathaniel Clynes debut stands out. 3-0 win
Old 14-06-2019, 02:15 PM

West Ham signed Pablo Fornals That’s a coup and a half, pretty sure there was people/former players from Barcelona saying he’d be a good fit for them. With Man United’s shitness and Hazardless Chelsea’s transfer ban, West Ham, Wolves and Everton should be making big pushes for top 6 next season.

Afraid Palace won’t be in that bracket unless we sell Aaron for big money and make 2 or 3 brilliant signings.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 14-06-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
West Ham signed Pablo Fornals That’s a coup and a half, pretty sure there was people/former players from Barcelona saying he’d be a good fit for them. With Man United’s shitness and Hazardless Chelsea’s transfer ban, West Ham, Wolves and Everton should be making big pushes for top 6 next season.

Afraid Palace won’t be in that bracket unless we sell Aaron for big money and make 2 or 3 brilliant signings.
That’s a great singing. Very jealous.