Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-05-2019, 09:06 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL: Tottenham v Liverpool

Saturday 1st June
20:00

Alphabetical madness again...Tottenham named first because of some coin toss thingy.

Liverpool are favourites and surely will finally turn their recent dominance into a trophy, but...

the football Gods clearly appear to want Spurs to win this cup; there can be no other explanation for their crazy, VAR supported, last gasp run.

Will Liverpool make good the hurt of amassing 97pts and not winning the title? , or will Spurs do it and send Arsenal TV into a suicide Live event?

The build up starts now...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-05-2019, 10:03 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Should be more entertaining than the Europa league final. I hope Spurs win just to piss off the scousers. Someone get the Spurs chicken badge up pronto.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
There's also Klopp's brilliant record in finals
Old 31-05-2019, 10:08 AM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
Come on The Lilywhites
Old 31-05-2019, 10:24 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
How can anyone not want Spurs to win this? Make the scousers cry, and mug off Arsenal fans.

Obviously Liverpool are clear favourites though.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:27 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Hope the scousers lose like Arsenal did
Old 31-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
I wish for a mass brawl resulting in both sides having 5 men sent off and the match abandonded.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:39 AM

palace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is here
Old 31-05-2019, 10:40 AM

palace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is herepalace_burger Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
I wish for a mass brawl resulting in both sides having 5 men sent off and the match abandonded.
Agreed
Old 31-05-2019, 10:51 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
How can anyone not want Spurs to win this? Make the scousers cry, and mug off Arsenal fans.

Obviously Liverpool are clear favourites though.
I kind of really enjoy the whole Spursy thing though.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:57 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Got 5 spurs mates who have travelled out or travelling today. Really is planes, trains and automobiles.

Hope they win as I'm always in the 'anyone but Liverpool camp' but they're getting a bit too big for their boots over the last week. I'll give them the benefit of doubt on this occasion as they've explained it's a once in a life time opportunity and if they win have promised to shut up after 2 weeks which will be 50 odd less still if the scousers win.

I'm with the above posters. Just to see liverpool win nothing and the reaction of Arsenal fan TV. The last AFTV player ratings you could sense they were at the end of it all giving ratings. Spuds winning will push them over the edge
Old 31-05-2019, 11:09 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Come on you Spuds!
Old 31-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Not really bothered who wins TBH, although seeing Liverpool win nothing would be piss funny.

Just hope it's a cracking game.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:51 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Liverpool to get 97 points and miss out on the title, followed by losing the Champions League final would be absolutely brilliant. Really hope it happens. Also got a number of Spurs mates going out there so hope they do it!
Old 31-05-2019, 11:56 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Liverpool to get 97 points and miss out on the title, followed by losing the Champions League final would be absolutely brilliant. Really hope it happens. Also got a number of Spurs mates going out there so hope they do it!

Another one rooting for the Spuds here too!
Old 31-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Mid Life Crisis Alert

T at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Not really bothered who wins TBH, although seeing Liverpool win nothing would be piss funny.

Just hope it's a cracking game.
Agreed.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:13 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I don't want either side to win. It's a horrible final.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:11 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I don't want either side to win. It's a horrible final.
But surely you want the scousers to lose more. That’s what most champions league matches come down to tbh, ‘which club is less/more scummy.’

Last edited by CP-RJW; 31-05-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:15 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I want Liverpool to win despite not being a Labour voter.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
spurs to win thanks to var bullshit is all i want to see