Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-05-2019, 05:17 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Both are wanky football clubs.
Old 31-05-2019, 05:48 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC85 View Post
Both are wanky football clubs.
Although one is insufferably more wanky than the other.

And only one has fans who were indirectly (at least) responsible for us missing out on a European place in 1991.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:13 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I wonder if Spurs will stick with Moura whose hat trick got them to the final, or throw Kane in from the start in his place?

None of mine (or our) business obviously... just a point of discussion.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:15 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I don't despise either side as much as some, but having 2 English sides in the final does take some of the glamour out of it for me.

Might not even bother watching. Completely forgot the Europa was happening until I passed a pub window showing the game.

Werner Herzog
Old 31-05-2019, 06:26 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

And only one has fans who were indirectly (at least) responsible for us missing out on a European place in 1991.
It was the Spurs midweek home victory that season that we ‘clinched’ our first ever European place. Within a day or two we learnt that Liverpool’s ban had been rescinded. What a coincidence.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:41 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

We fecked up their title hopes in 2014 so that was satisfying and (at least, for myself) cancelled out nicking our European place.

As for spuds. Will never forget the whining, self-entitled bastards dominating the local radio stations for years throughout the 80's and 90's. Dislike them as much as I do the bin dippers.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:56 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I don't want either side to win. It's a horrible final.
Exactly this. 2 of my most hated prem teams, really is a tough call wanting either of these to win

Also hate the 21:00 Saturday kick offs since finals got moved back in 2010.

Last edited by 1905; 31-05-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:18 PM
more senior than you

orpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietorpingtoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
not THAT bothered who wins, but on the basis that I have a few Spurs mates & acquaintances and it would be funny to see Liverpool win F**k all, I'd rather see a Spurs win
Old 31-05-2019, 07:21 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I’ve got Jack with Spurs. I really don’t like/want Liverpool to be parading around the whole world so Spurs all the way for me. Klopp is a c—t for what he said regarding us when he took over, but apart from that I don’t actually mind him.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:36 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I’ve got Jack with Spurs. I really don’t like/want Liverpool to be parading around the whole world so Spurs all the way for me. Klopp is a c—t for what he said regarding us when he took over, but apart from that I don’t actually mind him.
Klopp’s okay, but I do really like Pochettino. Humble bloke who never seems to moan or make excuses, and a phenomenal manager to boot.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:38 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Klopp’s okay, but I do really like Pochettino. Humble bloke who never seems to moan or make excuses, and a phenomenal manager to boot.
^^^^^^^
Agree
Old 31-05-2019, 07:42 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure Mike Dean would agree after that sustained barrage at Burnley. Completely unjustified too.

I don't mind him though.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:48 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Not sure Mike Dean would agree after that sustained barrage at Burnley. Completely unjustified too.

I don't mind him though.
Mike Dean deserves that and more. Decent referee, but an attention seeking, ‘look at me’ bellend who’d make Clattenburg blush.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:49 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mike Dean deserves that and more. Decent referee, but an attention seeking, ‘look at me’ bellend who’d make Clattenburg blush.
Have you seen the Survival Sunday video? Check out Mike Dean's face as the players come out.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:31 PM

eagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleheath : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spurs please otherwise Bin Dippers will lobby for an ‘honorary’ knighthood for the unfunny Klopp and the equally awful Carragher to sing Allez Allez in next year’s Eurovision Song Contest.
Old 31-05-2019, 08:37 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not even receiving the ‘Man Utd player of the year 15/16’ award whilst being given a blow-job by ‘Sir Alex’ would make Clattenburg blush.
Old 31-05-2019, 10:14 PM

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
I want Spurs to win and i think they will my bet is 2-1
Old 31-05-2019, 11:12 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Cmon Spuds
Old 01-06-2019, 01:51 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Also hate the 21:00 Saturday kick offs since finals got moved back in 2010.
Is it not 20:00, or are you talking Denmark time?
Old 01-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Kit Obsessive User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Come on you Spurs!
@KitConnorsseur on Twitter

Black Lives Matter